Gamer Boy & Bed Head

Belphegor x Levi x fem. Reader

"Y/n, are you sure you can handle being here alone with Levi and Belphie?"

"Well, yeah. Obviously. We can all take a nap together while the rest of you go to the cinema. We'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I promise. I'll make sure Belphie doesn't break anything."

"We'll be back in an hour."

"Okay. Bye, Lucifer! I hope you enjoy the movie!"

Lucifer has a small smirk on his face as he turns and leaves with his brothers.
They were leaving Belphie, Levi, and I alone to go see a movie at the cinema, a scary movie about murders reoccurring every two minutes.
Poor Mammon.
I close the door as I turn around to look at Levi and Belphie, and they stare back at me intentionally.

"What?" I ask.

"I spiked Levi's drink with Viagra." Belphie said, and I gasp.

"Viagra? Where'd you get Viagra?"

"It's a stronger dosage that demons can take."

I sigh, looking over to Levi who's in his demon form.

"Oh, no, Levi....." I face palm. "Belphie, you're already causing mischief, and Lucifer just left?"

"What does this have to do with Lucifer? No one cares about him. This has only to do with me, you, and Levi."

Belphie grabs my arms, and I'm taken aback by his sudden surge of strength as he pulls me into a tight squeeze.
He grips my ass tightly, and over his shoulder I see Levi rubbing his cock relentlessly.
I hear him let out a slight moan, as Belphie starts to whisper in my ear.

"How about we go back to your bedroom?"

Belphie doesn't hesitate to lift me onto his shoulder, and carry me to my bedroom while Levi follows.

"Wait!" I gasp, but I'm slammed down onto my bed when Belphie enters my room, and Levi closes the door.

Levi's already fiercely undressing, his cock springing free from his pants, and he begins to stroke himself harshly.
As I watch with my eyes widened, his head tilts back in a slight moan.
I can't take my eyes off of him, as Belphie begins to plant kisses on my neck, making me shiver when he finds my sweet spot.
He lets out a low snicker, vibrating my insides and making me shiver again as his lips nibble on my neck.
I let out a small moan, and Belphie's hands start to roam my body.
He begins playing with my breasts, as he crawls behind me and pulls me into his lap.

"Y/n....." Levi mutters under his breath as I watch him.

I blush, looking away, but then a hand touches my cheek and forces me to look back.
Levi's free hand cups my cheek, and his lustful eyes bore into mine.

"Don't look away." He says, gritting his teeth as he strokes his cock harder.

He kisses me, and I yelp sharply from the harsh twisting and pinching Belphie's doing to my breasts.

"B- belphie...." I mutter, letting my head fall back onto his right shoulder.

I begin panting, as Belphie pulls off my shirt completely, and Levi starts to tug off my pants and panties.

"Wow, you're so hot, Y/n."

Levi stares at my body in amazement, making me blush in embarrassment.

"Don't stare." I say timidly.

"Why not? You're beautiful."

"That's right." Belphie says, pinching my nipples harder as he twists, and I moan, relaxing into Belphie's arms.

"Now I'm getting all worked up." Belphie whispers into my ear.

"You're so cute when you're submissive. Not like your usual domininance."

I let out a loud moan in response; Levi's cock had penetrated me deeply, and Belphie sucked on my neck harder for a louder moan.
I began panting helplessly as Levi slowly began to move over me.
Belphie reached down and started to tease my clit as he kept pinching my right breast.
I began to shake, whimpering desperately, and as Levi caressed my face, he quickened his pace.

"That's so cute, Y/n." He said, his voice full of passion and lust.

He let out a small moan as his tilted his head back, and Belphie's cock was now rock hard against me.
I could hear him wince slightly, and shift a bit under me as his grip on my breasts tightened, and I let out a loud moan.

"B- belphie!" I exclaimed, and let out another moan as Levi's thrusts began to get sloppy.

He was reaching the edge, and so was I.
I couldn't keep up with the constant teasing and pleasure coursing through my body.
I began to pant, gripping onto Levi as he ran his fingers through my hair, balling up a clump of it.
Belphie began to harshly grope my breasts as I let out constant moan after constant moan.
I hit my climax, and I let out a loud and harsh moan; I could feel my insides clamp down over Levi.
He let out a loud groan that sounded much like my name, and successfully slipped out of me, squirting all over my face.
Belphie harshly pulled my nipples, and I almost screamed as I moaned.
I panted, as Belphie pulled me into bed with him, into a more comfortable position.
He was on his hands and knees over me, and began to lick my face.

"Belpie!" I gasp, flustered, but Belphie silenced me, kissing me deeply.

He pulled away, quickly unbuckling his pants and rolling me over.

"My favorite spot is all used up." He mumbled purposely into my ear, making me gasp.

I suddenly gasped again when Belphie pushed himself into my ass.
My breath was hitched, and I couldn't say a word. Belphie spanked me once, and as Levi sat in front of me, my face fell into his lap, letting out a moan.
Belphie spanked me again, thrusting inside of me, and tilting his head back.
He let out moans that made me tingle inside, and his voice rolled over me in waves as he told me how good I felt, how good he left.
I gripped onto Levi, and we kissed. I was struggling to kiss him back, Belphie harshly pounding into me and his thrusts getting sloppy very quickly.

"S- so.... tight...." Belphie moaned, and I could feel myself getting hot again.

Levi's cock was standing up again.

Nice recovery time.... I thought, taking it in my hands, and licking the tip before I was stopped by a moan. I quickly started to pleasure Levi, making him gasp and moan.
I stroked the part I couldn't fit into my mouth, and new Levi wouldn't be that far along from Belphie.
I let out a groan, careful with Levi, and my free hand gripped his thigh.
He let out a moan, and Belphie's sloppy thrusts had ended, giving him a blissful climax.
As Belphie panted, Levi began to as well, as I sucked harshly, and deepthroated him.
He moaned and gripped my hair tightly, forcing me as far as I could go. He forced me down until he hit his climax, letting go of my hair so I could finally breathe properly.
I pant, and Belphie holds me in his arms.

"We're home!" Asmo exclaimed happily, bouncing through the halls, just before a certain shaky demon.

"You okay, Mammon?" I asked, walking up to him to give him a hug, but he pushed me away.

"I'm fine!" He lied. "It was just a scary that was inspired by a true story, and they never found who committed any of the murders.....!"

Lucifer shoved him forward, smirking as he jumped at the sudden contact.

"I agree, it was a very climatic movie. I enjoyed it."

"Me as well." Satan said. "Even though Beel was crunching loudly on popcorn."

"Sorry..... " Beel said. "Where is Belphie?"

"In my bedroom sleeping." I said. We had already cleaned up, and were napping together before they came home.

"What about Levi?" Lucifer asked.
"Also in my bedroom, sleeping."

I let a bit of lust and sadism slip out, and Lucifer read my eyes completely along with Asmo.
Asmo and Lucifer frowned, glancing at each other before they looked back at me.

"You whore!" Asmo excitedly mouthed, as everyone seemed to lose interest in the conversation.

They continued into the kitchen for dinner.