Chapter Eighteen

"Elise? What are you doing in here?"

I looked up to see Dr Merrygold stood in the doorway. Looking very puzzled.

"Hi Doctor, I was hoping it would be ok with yourself if I did the counselling with Michael today? Just after what happened yesterday, I think I need to have a one to one chat with him" I said kindly.

"Please, call me Kate. I don't think that will be necessary, me and Michael have been working on his mental health together for a while now, I'd hate to throw that all away" she said.

"What makes you think I'd cause him a downward spiral... Kate?" I questioned, I was offended at her words.

"Look Elise, I know why you're really here" she said in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's my job to be able to read people..." she began "Look, I won't say anything, just don't let yourself get caught"

"Thank you Doctor, I can handle it from here" I said

"Call me Kate..." she smiled, as she turned around leaning into the hallway. "Michael, come through" she called out.

Michael stepped into the room, his face lit up as soon as he saw me. I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around him.

"Officer Moretti will be running your session today" said Kate, as she left the room.

"Michael!" I said, immediately rising to my feet.

"Come here" he said, opening his arms out. I threw my arms around his body, nesting my face in the crook of his neck, taking in his smell. His strong arms held me tightly against him.

He gently kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him, admiring his perfectly chiselled face. He leant in and gently pressed his lips against mine. I instantly felt the familiar butterflies fill my stomach.

"How did you manage this? Getting us alone again?" he asked, he looked so pleased to see me.

"I told you I'd get us that hug" I smiled, leaning in to kiss him again. His kiss was so gentle, so meaningful. I savoured every second with him, as I never know how much time I really have.

"Lock the door" he whispered. I quickly stepped away and turned the latch on the door. He sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. I hopped onto the bed, holding his hand in mine.

"Michael, I must ask you. Are you still breaking out of here?" I said nervously. There was a slight pause before he answered me.

"Yes, yes we are" he whispered.

"How are you doing this? This place is a maximum security prison, no ones ever attempted an escape before?" I said.

"It helps when you designed the place" he smirked.

"Wait... you designed Fox River?" I asked, he nodded back at me.

"Structural engineer... I own the blueprints to this entire place" he said "I've got them with me"

"How have you got them? They would have confiscated those from you as soon as you were brought in?" I questioned him. He smiled at me again and rolled up his sleeve, revealing his fully tattooed arm.

"Trust me, I've got them" he said confidently. Of course, the tattoos, they really were a map.

"Unbelievable" I said in disbelief. He smiled at me again.

"The plan is in place and ready to go, there's just one thing in the way" he spoke.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I need a key... a key to this place" he whispered.

"A key to the infirmary?" I said.

"Yes" he spoke.

"Why do you need it?" I asked, intrigued.

"The less you know the better, I really don't want to drag you in to this and lose your job... the final part of the escape is here" he said.

"Michael... I want to help you" I said kindly.

"I don't want to get you into trouble here, Elise" he said.

"And I don't want to lose you..." I said.

"You won't, I promise you" he said.

"But if you break out and I'm still working here, you'll be a wanted criminal on the run, how am I supposed to see you?" I said, getting emotional now.

"Are you sure about this?" He quizzed.

"I've never been so sure about anything in my whole life Michael" I said.

"Run away with me" he whispered, leaning in to kiss me again.

"Okay" I breathed, kissing him back. The kiss was rough, the kind that turns every sense in your body on. He pulled away and smiled at me, he looked so handsome.

"Your whole life will change, you know that right?" He said.

"You're the only reason I would stay at Fox River" I said.

"Well, here's to our new adventure..." Michael said, he traced his hand along my inner thigh and began to kiss me again. I felt my senses flutter at his touch, I gazed into his dreamy blue eyes as he slowly began to kiss down my neck.

"I've wanted you for so long" I said, as he slowly pushed himself over me, laying me down. I ran my hands along his back and up his shirt, stroking his smooth skin. He continued to kiss my neck gently as he slowly pushed his crotch against mine.

My hands traveled down to his trousers and I slowly began to undo them. He lifted my shirt over my head, revealing my black lace bra. He massaged my breasts as he planted another kiss on my lips. He was turning me on so much.

He teased me again, pushing his crotch against mine. I could feel how hard he was getting, it sent shivers through my whole body. My body craved him.

"Soon, I can make love to you in a proper bed" he whispered in my ear with a slight laugh.

"I have to say, the infirmary is slightly more romantic than a prison cell" I joked back, beginning to kiss him again.

Michael unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them off my legs. His hand began to stroke my vagina through my underwear. My body tingled at his touch.

"You're wet" he whispered, hooking his fingers under my thong.

"Touch me again" I moaned, he yanked my thong down and gently glided his finger along my entrance. He was driving me crazy. After a lot of teasing he finally inserted his finger inside me. He slowly began pumping in and out of me, adding then another finger. His thumb brushed along my clitoris, the feeling was amazing.

"Ugh, Michael" I moaned uncontrollably as his picked up the pace and pressure. I was about to reach my climax as my legs began to shake, he stopped just before I did.

"Come here, baby" he said, pulling down his boxers revealing his length. He grabbed my hips and pulled me onto him, pushing inside of me.

"Michael..." I moaned again as he began to trust his hips, in and out. The light slap of his balls on my skin turning me on further. The moment became more heated, as we picked up the pace. It was definitely the most amazing sex I had ever had.

"Fuck..." he moaned as he quickly stopped, removing himself from me before he reached his climax. He gave me a soft kiss as we finished, he tucked a loose hair behind my ear as he did.

"Michael, I really love you" I said.

"I know, and I really love you too" he smiled.

"We'll be free soon, I've got a plan to get that infirmary key, leave it with me" I whispered.