Chapter Twenty

Michael Scofield's POV

"Are you sure everything is in place for the plan?" Sucre asked me as I gazed out of our cell door.

"Almost" I mumbled, staring down at T-Bag in his cell in anger. That motherfucker.

"What do you mean almost? We're meant to be out of here in two days? I need to see my girlfriend" Sucre said, standing next to me now. I turned to face him, my expression blank.

"Just trust me" I said coldly. I wasn't in the mood for this, I felt enough stress and pressure now as it is. And now Elise has been attacked by T-Bag and there was nothing I could've done to stop him. My heart ached to see if she was ok.

"Yo? What's wrong with you man?" Sucre said. I turned my head away from him.

"Nothing" I said, turning to lay on my bunk. I closed my eyes...

-

"Good morning, baby" Elise whispered in my ear, placing a kiss on my temple. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly. We were laying in a large bed together, crisp white sheets with a gentle breeze blowing through the window. The sun glowed through, brightening up the clear bedroom.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're at home, Michael" she smiled at me.

"Home? Our home?" I quizzed.

"Yes, our home" she giggled at me, giving me another kiss.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"What do you mean how did this happen?" She laughed at me. She rolled over, she wore a cute silk pyjama set. The shorts revealed a generous about of her bum cheek.

It was like I had found myself in an idea of heaven. I felt happiness I had never felt before.

I rolled over to hug her from behind, I felt the bed creak loudly below me.

"Shhhh, you'll wake the kids" Elise said, she stood up and headed towards the door.

"We have kids?" I bolted up in bed, but Elise had gone. "Elise?!"

-

"Michael?"

I woke up to see Sucre standing over me. I had fallen asleep.

"Are you ok? You were talking in your sleep?" He said to me as I sat up. I felt my head begin to pound a little.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

".... what were you dreaming about?" He pushed.

"Nothing, just a happier place I suppose' I said, laying back down.

"You know, you can tell me anything Michael?" Sucre whispered.

"I know" I said, closing my eyes again, hoping I'd see her in my dreams.

"What do you really plan to do when we're out of here?" He spoke again.

"Me and Linc are going to start over, he deserves it" I said, opening my eyes again.

"I want to marry my girlfriend, and have kids, hopefully buy our own house" Sucre rambled on, "do you have a lover?"

"Does it matter?" I questioned.

"I was only asking" he replied.

"Well, don't" I said. My frustration was beginning to show. I wasn't annoyed at him, just annoyed in general. I wanted out of here now, this plan of mine must work without fail.