23: "which college are you going to?

Previously...

"Well if we don't all get into the same college then we just have to make use fo the remaining time we have left" Jaehyun said

"I think we can do that" Ten said

That night everyone climbed into their tents.

Not fully looking forward to tomorrow but not fully opposing it.

Back to the future...

3rd person POV:

It was 8:30 AM when the teens climbed out of their makeshift tents.

Mark yawned before proceeding to look for something that they could eat for dinner. He found a box of cereal and decided to just go with it. It would be their last day on the road before they arrived at their location where they'd enjoy summer for some time, open up their acceptance letters and they see what happens.

"I am so ready to just not be in a car and relax, skateboard and enjoy myself" Haechan proclaimed while they were packing up the tents.

"Yeah. We know. It's not like you've said that 1000 times already!" Johnny exaggerated.

"Time to head off everyone. Vacation here we come!" Taeyong said climbing into the van.

They set off again on their last leg of the journey (if you exempt the journey back home) the music blaring, doughnut/donut stops, not getting arrested by the Popo...for once.

Before finally! The big fat sign saying 'you have arrived in COLORADO' came into view.

They drove for a bit more until they arrived at the place marked down on the map was found.

(Look I don't know if Colorado has any beaches but for the sake of my sanity it will)

"Is that a beach house?" Mark questioned

"I think so..." Jaehyun said

"It's so...BIG!" Ten said as the large building came into view

"Haha. That's what she said" Johnny joked

"...ok boomer" Haechan replied.

"Is anyone gonna help me get out the lugga-nope alright I'll do it myself" Johnny mumbled

The rest of them had raced to the front of the house and under the doormat was the key to the house.

"Oh damn" Mark said as they entered the spacious place.

It had glass panels and brightly coloured furniture littered everywhere.

"Is this what being inside of a kaleidoscope is like?" Jaehyun questioned.

"This colour is blinding...literally. I can't fucking see" Ten said while shielding his eyes and stumbling around.

"Oh I like the view" haechan said as he looked out of the window at the beach.

"You do?" Mark asked