12: Brain freeze

Previously...
Everyone stopped looking in the same direction. Shaking their head.

"Wow. That was weird" Mark said rubbing his forehead.

"And slightly disturbing" Johnny said

Back to the future...

3rd person POV:

The group made their way back to the van which was parked outside. The encounter with the two girls was...interesting. But at least they managed to get out of the situation without a penalty.

"so where to next?" Johnny asked as soon as he stepped out into the sun.

"Oreo milkshake at five guys?" Mark suggested.

"That's a...great idea" Jaehyun said

They all climbed into the van praying that they wouldn't get pulled over for the third time that day.

"We should probably find a hotel today" Taeyong said.

"That sounds like something we should definitely do" Jaehyun added.

While the group had left quite early that morning there were a lot of delays such as food stops, gas, being pulled over twice. That added time onto their trip.

"We could find a hotel in Las Vegas?" Mark suggested.

"~Viva Las Vegas" Haechan sung.

"Aren't there casinos in Vegas" Ten asked

"Well duh. Of course there is" Haechan commented

"That's great imma bet my whole butthole virginity then" Ten said

"That sounds fun" Taeyong said at the same time Johnny said "That sounds dangerous"

The two boys looked at each other frowning

One thinking, what the hell why would he bet his boyfriends virginity

The other thinking, did I leave my wallet at home?

"Someone cue some butthole virginity taking music" Mark said

"Damn lighten up Johnny. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" Taeyong said sticking his head through the gap between the two front seats and winking at Ten.

"Don-never mind" Johnny said before stopping himself and putting the key into the car.

"Alright so we can find a milkshake shop first?" Haechan said from the back of the car.

"Yeah we should get dinner there too" Mark said from his seat next to Haechan.

Johnny drove onto the main road heading towards Las Vegas. The drive was a bit that long so when they came across a diner they immediately stopped.

"What do we want?" Johnny asked.

"Let's all just go in and see the menu" Jaehyun said unbuckling his seatbelt.