6: We're going on a trip

3rd person POV:

(Time for some alarm crack)

BeaeEeEeEePPpP BrEeeEePPpPp

"Ughhh" Jaehyun groaned before slapping his alarm clock.

BeeEeEEpPpp

"I'm gonna actually throw that alarm outta my window" he said face planting into his pillow.

After a minute he lifted his head up, surprised that the alarm had stopped.

BeeeEeEEeEeePPppP

"Goddamnit!" He yelled picking up the alarm clock and throwing it out of the window.

"I think you dropped something!" A voice called from out of his window.

He scrambled out of his bed and towards his balcony after recognising his neighbours voice.

"Sorry Mrs Lee!" He replied.

"It's okay. Shouldn't you be heading over to Johnnys house now? Tae left almost 10 minutes ago!" The woman yelled, looking up at the boy.

"Wait- what time is it?" He yelled.

"It's 6:10" the woman replied.

"Oh crap" was all he said before apologising to the woman and asking her to leave the alarm clock on the doorstep.

"Nononono. I shoulda packed yesterday!" He exclaimed before grabbing a small suitcase and going over to his wardrobe.

He stood in front of his wardrobe, looking at all of his clothes, before grabbing random stuff he saw. Jeans, shirts, sweatshirts, accessories, all that shat and the necessities.

"Crap. Toiletries!" He said before dashing to his bathroom and grabbing his toothbrush, face wash, sun cream etc.

"What else do I need?" The boy said scratching his head.

"Oh my god. I need shoes!" He exclaimed before grabbing two pairs of shoes.

" I mean...I could bring my tamagotchi in case I get bored?" He said grabbing the small device and shoving it in his bag. He grabbed other stuff around the room he thought he needed before making his way to the bathroom and...doing the stuff you normally would do in there.

Before exiting the bathroom he splashed his face with water to wake himself up. He examined his face in the mirror.

"Handsome...as always" before running into his room and trying to close his suitcase.

"This darn thing ain't shutting" he mumbled after trying to zip the suitcase up.

He sat on top of the suitcase, thinking that his weight would make it close so he could zip it up. It didn't work.

"Ah wait" he said, after realising that the zipper got caught on a piece of fabric. After he removed the fabric he managed to zip the suitcase up.

He quickly threw on a new set of clothes, grabbed the suitcase and made his way downstairs to the kitchen. And to his surprise his parents were awake.