19: The Guilty, Angry, Heartbroken and the Kunfused

Previously...

"Stop fighting. Now give me one last hug before we go and face Ten" Taeyong said.

All was well until they heard a broken voice say...

"What's going on?"

Back to the future...

Everything happened so quickly. At first everyone was silent. No one dared to say a word. They made not attempt to lie about what happened because they had a feeling that the Thai male had been standing there longer than he had let on. Then there was the glistening in Tens eyes and sadness which then lead to one look.

The sheer look of betrayal directed at everyone there.

And then he ran.

They all ran after his but the small boy moved agilely and soon enough they came into contact with a wooden doer which was slammed in their face.

And of course knowing Johnny and his lack of bodily control he went like a bullet train straight into the door.

Banging this head and falling onto the floor🥰

"Ouch ma ass bone!" He exclaimed.

He looked up at his two other friends who were exchanging worried glances.

"Why are y'all worried when you knew this would happen" Johnny muttered standing up.

"Knew this would happen?! Why would we know this would happen!" Taeyong exclaimed

"Oh come on Tae. You can't expect to do that  and not have this as a result" Johnny said pointing at the room Ten had locked himself in.

"Look Johnny. We were going to tell Ten" Jaehyun said

"Yeah when? After y'all have screwed eachother?" Johnny said

"JOHNNY! Why are you taking this so seriously! We literally only hugged and talked to eachother about our feelings. Stop acting as if we have gone behind Tens back and fucked. We aren't that low" Taeyong seethed.

"Then why'd you continue to lead him on!" Johnny argued

"I ONLY REALISED MY FEELINGS TODAY!" Taeyong yelled back.

Jaehyun was trying to stop the smaller man from doing anything irrational.

"Oh so you magically figure out your feelings in like what? 10 minutes? And then go throwing yourself onto someone else. Yeah real caring" Johnny said

"YOU ENCOURAGED ME TO DO IT! STOP ACTING AS THOUGH IT IS ALL MY FAULT. EACH OF US HAD SOME SORT OF PART TO PLAY IN THIS!" Taeyong said back

"I didn't think it was going to lead to this alright" Johnny said back

"Can we stop fighting  please!" Jaehyun interrupted. "Ten can still hear everything you all are saying and I don't think it is helping"

"Oh so we have mr reasonable over here" Johnny muttered

"Why are you acting like this Johnny?" Jaehyun asked growing as to why the other was being, in his opinion insensitive.