Chapter 7

After that day everyone got bussy, Niazi Sahab and Ibrahim get back to their offices to handle their businesses while the launch of new branch of Haider's office was due in a month. Summi was now back in Islamabad and Soha and Hami were bussy with their studies.

After the engagment Soha became more distant to her family. She was not ready to talk to anyone after what her family did to her, she was left heartbroken. Except for her bhabi she would avoid anyone who tried to approach her. Her rukhsati was yet to decide as she was still studying and Niazi Sahab knew that his daughter was not ready for it and now he would never do a thing without her consent.

Haider made himself bussy in work. After that night he wasn't able to face soha cause every time she comes in front of him, he sees betrayal and questions in her eyes to which he has no answers. Usske "kio" ka jawab nahi pata tha usse. He knew that he broke her trust in him and it was broken beyond repair. But there was this one thing that he doesn't want anyone to know was that he loves her, now when he was the one who broke her trust, he started loving her, now when he was the one who didn't stop her engagement when she was begging with her eyes, he freaking started to love her and he knew if he stayed in his chachu's house everyone will notice his feelings for her which made him scared because he will not cause more problems in soha's life so he decided to move out.

.

.

.

.

It was one of the bussy days, Soha just came home from the university she was not feeling well today she was going upstairs to sleep when she heard someone calling her. She stopped but didn't turn to see the person standing behind her.

"Assalam-o-alikum" the person said.

Soha just kept starring with a straight face clearly not interested to talk.

"Atleast you can answer to my salam soha".

" walaikum-as-salam" saying that soha was about to move but was stopped again.

"soha ..... Come on everyone knows that you can't be rude so not even try to be."

"What do you want bhai?" exhaling a long breath she said,

"Soha I am taking your bhabhi and Hami out for dinner today I want you to join us."

"I don't want to go bhai you guys go and enjoy." She was already not feeling well and going out was definitely the last thing she wanted to do.

"Soha please try to understand it was not in our hands baba already promised uncle to marry you with his son baba didn't even asked me or Haider to do the background check on that guy he is that sure about him." soha was standing their listening to him silently not saying a word and it was enough for Ibrahim, he cannot handle her princess's silence any more. He was not used to it, Soha would always come to him sharing her problems with him after he got married, she started sharing her problems with Haider in start he used to get disappointed that she was choosing Haider instead of him but his wife made him understand that she just doesn't want to disturb him as he has more things and responsibilities but now, she wasn't even talking to Haider anymore and that made him feel guilty of the things that happened.

"Soha please don't do this to me .......to us please" saying that he went towards his room. Soha knew that if he stayed a little longer, he would have cried in front of her and that shocked her because Ibrahim Niazi would never cry not even in the circumstances where life is not fair to him, he would always see the positive side of things but that day he cried in his wife's arms it was enough for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalam-o-alikum everyone.

Kaise hain app saab I know I know me gayab thi but I will try to finish this book as soon as possible by giving you guys atleast one update in a week. Thank you everyone who voted and waited patiently I appreciate that a lot.

Untill next time......... Allah Hafiz ❤️❤️