Chapter 3

Today Abi's furniture was coming as they have to finish setting his room today. While selecting the furniture Abi asked Soha to help him which she gladly did. Soha was soo happy as her family refused to take JAHAIZ infact it was Abi who denied it first he said that he is stable enough to provide everything to his wife.

Whole family was having their breakfast. When soha came she greeted her tayabu and tayaami but her cousins were still sleeping as they were tired from traveling. After that Soha was busy taking care of everything. She was running in the whole house giving instructions here and there and scolding the workers to do there work quickly and properly.

 She was running in the whole house giving instructions here and there and scolding the workers to do there work quickly and properly

Soha was wearing a white dress with floral dupata and a little makeup. She was on the call when someone said her name. Soha tilted her face to see the person when she was engulfed in a tight hug by fabiha and from the force Soha lost her balance and landed on the floor with fabiha on top of her.

"Fabooooo yaar tum insan ho ya janwar pagal larki tumme Meri kamar torh di hai" soha complained.

"Soha Meri jaan tumne mujhay ye keh ker Mera dil torh dia" seeing soha complaining she also started with her acting to which everyone started laughing.

"You are never going to change will you?" Soha said while moving her head left to right.

"Agar hum badal gai to tumhara kiya hoga meri jaan" fabo said

"Shut up! Utho meray upper se warna me maar jaon gi"

"Ha ha ha very funny chalo utho mene bohat sari baten karni Hain" fabiha gave her hand to soha for support and they went to sit in the lawn where all the cousins and friends were sitting except Abi and Haider they were busy with shifting Abi's furniture.

"Soha Summi what's the plan for mehendi? Koi songs select kiye or dance kon kon Kar raha hai?" Daniyal asked them excitedly.

"Saray kaam agar hum karenge to tum kab kaam aaoge Dani?" Summi replied sarcastically.

"Nahi Dani abhi kuch plan nahi kia actually hum tum Saab ka wait Kar rahay thay ke tum log aajao to saath baith Kar decide karenge or rahi baat dance ki to wo Saab ne karna hai koi dramay nahi hongay or Bhai se bhi karwana hai humne." Soha said

"Agar app logo ko pata na ho to let me inform you mehendi ka function Kal hai what are we going to do?" Fabiha started with her drama as always

"Araay chill aik kaam kartay hain hum ajj sham saaray apna apna kaam khatam Kar ke kisi kamray me jama hojainge or phir dance ki practice Kar lenge or songs bhi short list Kar lenge or Jo free hai jaise fabo or meeru to wo tab tak songs search Kar len done " Dani suggested to which everyone agreed.

"Ok everyone shooo go and finish your work and leave me and my jaan alone" fabiha said dramatically to which some rolled their eyes.

Fabo and soha were busy catching up when soha heard her mama calling her. They went inside only to see her mama sitting there with her chachi and tayaami.