Chapter 9

Soha was currently in her room thinking about the talk she had with her brother at the lunch. That day he asked her why she is so upset about her engagement. Ibrahim even asked her if she likes someone or even loved someone which caused her to react like she reacted but he only received no as an answer. She told him that she felt disappointed that her family didn't even asked her for her consent that if she really wanted to marry someone if she liked someone else she felt like her baba don't trust her that he didn't have faith in her like he knew she will let him down by disagreeing him. Of course he has every right to make big discussions of her life but she should be the one who has the final say, was it too much that she asked for?

Ibrahim also asked her why she distant herself from haider what was his fault in everything that happened why was she not talking to him it's not like he could have done anything to stop the engagement. To this soha said that she wasn't expecting her engagement to happen in those circumstances her being totally clueless of everything and the fact that he knew apart from her family she felt betrayed. She can understand that her baba and ibrahim were scared for her reaction they knew that she will never say no to them but haider on the other hand could have told her. He was closest to her they shared each and everything with each other (at least that was what she thought) and the fact that he knew about it and he never said anything to her not even prepare her for the things she was totally not aware of he never asked her if she wanted this if she wanted something else if she liked someone else. The fact that no one had faith in her no one confronted her caused her sleepless nights along with depression.

After listening to his sister ibrahim felt bad and guilty. He never knew that her engagement will have this effect on her that she fall into depression and never once she complained about it infront of them but preferred to be silent. He apologized for not being there with her when she needed him the most. After that they left the restaurant and on their way home ibrahim apologized her again and again. She told him that now she let everything out of her system she felt good and she is not upset anymore she forgot everything that happened and he should also not tell baba anything about her depression as she did not want him to be worried for her and definitely don't want him to feel sorry for anything he did. Ibrahim agreed but also asked her if she has forgiven haider as well but she couldn't answer her as they reached home and honestly she didn't know what to say so she just left.

Soha knew that it's not fair that she let everyone go but keep him hanging she forgives everyone and not him but then again he was not like everyone to her he was the one with whom she could share everything he was the one jis ke pass wo apna har masla har shikayat le ker jati thi likn us din ke baad ussne aik or shaks kho Diya jis ko wo apni har baat bata sakay he was supposed to be the one jo usse is depression se nikalta is ghuttan ko kaam karta but alas! He was the one who caused it to increase ten times.

Thinking about him soha felt tears in her eyes but she didn't allowed herself to do so she is strong she can handle everything herself she doesn't want anyone to comfort her to tell her that everything is fine everything will be fine there is nothing to be scared of but who she was fooling? deep down she knew that she want him to say that everything will be fine that she will be fine that they will be fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time....... Allah Hafiz ❤️❤️