Chapter 1

Soft summer breeze, the hot sun rays peeking through the curtains, tickling of the wind chimes and hooting of the birds didn't wake the beauty which was sleeping peacefully in her room hugging her pillow but her peaceful sleep was disturbed by the continues banging on the door.

"Soha wake up" her sister Sumaira urf Summi entered her room with a loud bang.

"Soha wake up yaar itna sara kaam parah hai karne ko open your eyes" Summi said to her sister but all her efforts were not doing nothing to soha.

Last night dinner and plannings made soha soo tired that she was not even in the mood of opening her eyes let alone to do anything. But her sister was not ready to give up anytime soon giving soha the last warning she went out of her only to come back with a jug full of ice cold water.

"Sohaira Niazi for the last time wake up"but of no use soo she  started counting till three and then she poured the water on her face and quickly covered her ears.

"OH MY GOD !!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY" soha jumped out of her bed as soon as the chilled water hit her and shouted not looking at the person who dare to do this to her.

Looking up she saw Summi standing in all her glory smirking at her. Seeing her smirking soha got beyond pissed and stand in front of her.

"Summi ! Why would you do that to me. Tum mujhay insano ki tarah nahi utha sakti theen". Soha glared at her sister.

"Insano ki tarah unko uthaya jata hai jo insano ki tarah soin. Aadhay ghantay se utha rahi hoon likn tum to jessay neend ki goliyan le ker soi thi. Itna sara kaam para hai karne ko mehman aanay walay hain ghar me likn nahi soha madam ko to apni neend se hi fursat nahi hai". Summi said to her she was so annoyed with her sister that she couldn't control and just lashed out on her.

Soha knew her sister was right so she didn't argue and sighing she went to get ready leaving Summi on her own knowing her too well that all the work pressure and the tension of guests arriving at their home was the main cause of her sisters behavior otherwise in normal circumstances she would never do this to her she loved her way too much to do that.

After getting ready in her cream coloured dress with maroon embroidery and doing the minimal make up which include lip tint, blush and mascara she went downstairs to see her family.

"Assalamualaikum" she greeted her father and went towards him only to sit beside her beloved baba.

"Walaikum assalam walaikum assalam uth gai meri guriya" replying to her greetings Syed Muhammad Niazi hugged her daughter which made soha simle widely.

"Baba mujhay jis tarah ajj uthaya gaya haina koi apnay dushman ko bhi aessay ni uthata. Apko pata hai Summi ne mujhay uthane ke liye apki guriya per burf wala pani phaink dia. Samjhain apni bari beti ko koi aessa karta hai apni behn ke saath ........ mujhay heart attack hojata to" she complained her baba about the torture to which first he was ammused that his elder daughter pulled that kind of stunt but after hearing her last part he become a little worried.

"Aessi baten nahi Kia karen apko pata haina app mujhay saab se ziada azeez hain apkay baba ke hoatay ve apko kabhi kuch ho sakta hai bhala" her baba's words brought tears in her eyes.

"I love you baba and I am never ever going to leave you" saying that soha hugged her father thightly.

"Hmmmmm we will see....... kabhi na kabhi to apko bhi hame rukhsaat karna hi hoga guriya likn hum apkay liye aessa larka pasand Karenge Jo hamari guriya ko apni malka bana ke rakhega bilkul aessa hi ghar hoga apka jidha apki khuwahishat or apki har choti bari zaroorat ka khayal rakha jai bilkul wessay jessay abi or me rakhtay hain" her baba said to her bringing more tears in her eyes.

"Han bhai baba ka sara piyar to apni guriya ke liye hai hume to adopt Kia tha haina" Summi said.

"Array ap kio Meri beti ko rula rahay hain pehlay Abi ki to shadi honay den phir usske baad Summi hai phir soha ki bari aaigi. Itnay saray tayariyan karni hai or app dono baap beti pata nahi kin baton ko le ker baith gai hain" Abeera begum said to her husband and her daughter. And just like that the father daughterduo was disturbed.

"Mama bhai kidhar hain dikhai nahi de rahay? Kahi gai ve hain kia" she asked her mother about Abi's whereabouts to which her mama said

"Jee baitay wo airport gai hain ajj unke doston ne aana tha na to bas unhi ko pick karne gai hain. Ab app uthiye or jaa ke sare guest rooms ki safaiyan start karwaiye likn usse pehlay kitchen me jain or ja Kar kuch khain wessay hi bohat dair hogai hai Abi aanay walay hongay appne doston ko le ker"

Listening to her mother she quickly stand up went to the kitchen drinking a glass of juice she started with her work.

Niazi mension was huge consisting of five bedrooms, four guest rooms, a big kitchen and dinning area, launge, a big draw-in room. The chandeliers hung proudly in the whole mension. The whole mension was decorated by none other than Abeera Niazi the queen of Niazi house. She did with Soo much love that her house gives true definition of beauty and elegance. Outside the house was a huge lawn consisting of different flowers with alot of greenery. A table surrounded with chars was also there along with a swing.

More than three hours were passed and soha was done with all the cleaning.

She went to change as her bhai has arrived with his guests and she considers it rude to not go and greet them.

Soha was now wearing a light yellow suit with a little bead work on it with her minimal make up, went downstairs and towards the drawin room said her Salam and sar next to her Abi.

The rest of the day passed in a blur with soha teasing her Bhai along with her siblings and his friends. They had their dinner during which she was informed that her Nain chachu will be arriving tomorrow morning. She was soo excited as she was the most laadly of her chachu and just like that she went to her room.
Soha was soo tired that as soon as her head hit the pillow sleep engulfed her and in no time she was in her peaceful sleep again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Assalamualaikum everyone how are you doing the first ever chapter is here.
So tell me what do you think about this chapter? Did you like Soha?
Tell me in the comment section what are your views about her
Andddd don't worry our hero will also be introduce soon ab hero hai thoray to nakhray uthanay parrenge na uske 😜😂

Take care everyone and keep waiting for the new chapter ........
Until next time Allah Hafiz ❤️

Vote . Comment . Share.