Chapter 5

Finally the day has come for which everyone was waiting. It was the time to bring the bride home. Mr. and Mrs. Niazi were all ready to bring their daughter-in-law home. Soha and Summi were excited as they got one more girl in their girl gang whereas Hami was all prepared to keep his bhabhi on his side at every argument and to treat her like his sisters. On the other hand Abi was all set to start his new journey with his wife by his side in every face of life and to treat her like his queen just like his father has always treated his mother.

Barat was ready everyone was waiting for the groom to come so that they can leave. On the other hand Ibrahim was surrounded by his taya, baba, chachu along tayami , mama and chachi giving him first hand advises and list of does and don'ts also threatening him to not mess with their daughter-in-law who was just as dear to them as their own daughter.

When they reached the hall all the boys did bhaangra at the beat of dhool. They also made the groom dance on the beat who was soon joined by his sisters. The bride side welcomed them by showering rose petals.

Abi was sitting on the stage while Aliya his bride was in the bridal room. They were now waiting for the qazi Sahab to start the nikah.

When qazi Sahab arrived he was first taken to the bride for her approval were all the girls were waiting.

"Aliya Raheem wald Muhammad Raheem apka nikah gawahon ki mojoodgi me haq mehar 1 lakh rupay ke aewaz Ibrahim Niazi wald Syed Muhammad Niazi ke saath parhaya ja raha hai ki apko qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai"

"Aliya Raheem wald Muhammad Raheem apka nikah gawahon ki mojoodgi me haq mehar 1 lakh rupay ke aewaz Ibrahim Niazi wald Syed Muhammad Niazi ke saath parhaya ja raha hai ki apko qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai"

"Aliya Raheem wald Muhammad Raheem apka nikah gawahon ki mojoodgi me haq mehar 1 lakh rupay ke aewaz Ibrahim Niazi wald Syed Muhammad Niazi ke saath parhaya ja raha hai ki apko qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai"

And the bride gave her approval everyone congratulated the bride and now it was grooms turn.

"Ibrahim Niazi wald Syed Muhammad Niazi apka nikah gawahon ki mojoodgi me haq mehar 1 lakh rupay ke aewaz Aliya Raheem wald Muhammad Raheem ke saath parhaya ja raha hai Kia apko qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai"

Qazi Sahab asked him two more times to which he said "qubool hai" and just like that he became a married man. Soha and Summi along with all the cousins and elders congratulated him.

Aliya was brought to stage and was sitting beside Ibrahim and everyone congratulated them. The photographer also came for their photoshoot so everyone left them alone for their wedding shoot.

All the cousins were busy in taking their own photos when soha and Summi were called by their mother as their father wanted to introduce them to his friend.

When they reached there Hami and Haider was already standing beside Niazi sahab.

"Malik this is my elder daughter summaiya and this is my youngest daughter sohaira ........ Summi Soha this is my childhood best friend and now my business partner Malik Riaz" Niazi sahab introduced his daughters and they both said their greetings.

"Baba apki bohat tareef kartay hai uncle" Summi said.

"I hope achi tareefen Sunni hongi" Malik Sahab said to which Hami replied

"Jee jee uncle bohat achi baba ne bataya tha hame ke kessay app school bunk kartay thay or kessay app or baba papers me cheeting Kar ke pass hotay thay or ........."