An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (15) (part 2)

Start from the beginning

“How do you become a fallen angel?" I asked my mom. “It’s genetic, but not every offspring of a fallen angel has the gene unless both of its parents are fallen angels. You were.... Lucky enough to get my gene and your fathers. You’re special. One of a kind. Daughter of the king of shape shifters and daughter of the most powerful fallen angel ever," She said calmly, she stared me in the eyes her gaze not once leaving mine. I gaped at her.

“Daughter of the king of shape shifters and daughter of the most powerful......... fallen angel....." I murmured the last part as realization dawned on me. She was the most powerful fallen angel ever.... Scary! I didn't even know what I— we were. What we did....and I was already scared shitless!

"Yes, you come from a long line of powerful angels, but I am so far the most powerful, but I have a feeling you’re going to take that title from me," She said calmly as she got up from the chair that was across from me and sat down next to me on the couch.

“Wait... how do you know I'm gonna be more powerful than you? We don't even know if I have any special powers or what they are," I said looking at her confusion written all over my face.

"Well, I already know you have one of my powers...." she said but I interrupted her, "One of your powers!?!?? You have more than one???" I stated the obvious.

“Every fallen angel has one power, but only special one like me and you can have more. My powers are I can block other supernatural creatures from finding out what I am, I can make a fire phoenix appear that obeys my every command, and I can shock people if they touch me, and I don't want them to," She said searching my face for my reaction, I was speechless. I shared one of those powers..... But which one? She said I had more than one what other thing could I do...?

“W-which ooo-oone ddddd-doo ww-wwweee ss-shhh-share?" I stuttered out. "You can block other supernaturals from finding out what you are and what you can do." she said so that means she can’t find out what my other powers were? Great *note the sarcasm*

“Don’t worry sweetheart we can find out what your powers are it may just take a couple days" She said.

“When can we start? I want to know what my powers are," I said getting slightly excited this could be fun.

“We can start now, but NOT in my house, and we can't do it in the back yard cause people that shouldn't see may see. Hmm...." She said drifting off in thought at the end. That’s when the most perfect place popped into my head.

“I have the perfect place!!" I half yelled.

“Wait can Tanya come?!?!?!" I asked looking at my mom. “No, she's human she doesn't know about our kind!" she said stating at me with shocked eyes.

“Wait you didn't know? Tanya's a witch!" I told her.

“Really? Hmm... Well in that case yes." she told me.

“YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!" I half squealed in delight doing a little dance. I heard a loud crack from behind me. I jumped at the loud sound.