An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (12)

hey i hope you like this chapter!!

i see that alot of people are reading this but nobody it commenting / voting / fanning so i don't know what you think about this story. wether you like it or not. so if you could tell me what u think by comenting voting fanning that be amazing! so if i get 10 comments/votes i will stop thinking about deleting this story because i honestly don't think anyone likes this story right now.

thanks!! ENJOY!!

 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!! = )

 Edited by PGEchic

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

Glenda's P.O.V.

I could tell that Aubrey, Tanya, and I were going to be good friends. While the boys got to know each other better, we were making plans to go to the mall and the salon. For hanging out with boys a lot Aubrey was a total girly girl, she even managed to get manicures every week! I was shocked, even Tanya didn't get them that often, and she's one of the girliest girls I know! When it was completely dark out, we finally said our goodbyes.

Tanya popped out of sight with a snap of her fingers; she was getting good at that magic stuff. Sam and Aubrey phased into hawks and took off into the night. Alec changed into a panther and darted into the forest, leaving only Seth, Sontos, and I. “See ya later," Seth said giving me a half hug.

“Bye," I said returning the hug. I think I'm going to like having him as a brother. I found out that our father had abandoned his mother, too. He took off running toward the creepy, fog-filled forest, with my new and improved senses, I saw him phase into a wolf a couple of feet from the forest’s edge. As soon as he was out of sight, I turned around to Sontos and darted to his side. I loved the inhuman speed I had gained since I first phased. My hearing, sight, smell, and speed had improved, even when I was human.

Sontos swung me up into his arms bridal style. I felt him bolt forward this time, though I could see everything around me even though it was completely dark. I was in utter awe. In a flash we were in front of my house, I sighed as he set me on my feet again. He leaned in to give me a quick good night kiss, but I wasn't having that, I wanted more, I grabbed two fistfuls of his shirt yanking him back to me, which caused his body to collide with mine. I took his glorious mouth with mine; his fingers wound themselves into my hair the other hand snaking around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I trembled in pleasure as his lips moved along my jaw and down my neck to find the place where my blood pulsed, and he sucked lightly on it, making me moan in sheer pleasure. He pulled away slightly and looked around trying to figure out if my parents were home.

“No, they’re not here. They won't be back for a day or two," I told him. I turned around and unlocked the door; his arm was still around my waist. I turned around and took a step back pulling him with me.

“Why don't you ask me in, Glenda" he purred seductively. I hadn't decided if I wanted to have sex with him yet. I am completely unsure about it, I couldn't make a decision. But before I could think it through I heard, "Come in, Sontos" escape my lips. I walked backward tugging him with me. He turned around to close the door and locked it. He turned back to me, placing his hands on my hips.

“Ask me to come upstairs. Ask me to make love to you," he said calmly I looked in to those eyes, drowning in them.

I could hear the blood pounding in my ears as I heard myself say, "Come upstairs with me, to my bedroom and make love to me Sontos."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sontos's P.O.V.

I woke up smelling sweet raspberries. It took me a minute to realize, I was still on top of her, my face buried in her hair. I rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she was the one on top. I felt her cuddle closer, her head in the crook of my neck. She was so adorable, when she was sleeping all warm and soft. I pulled the blankets up around us, and I sighed in contentment as I drifted back to sleep.