An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (18)

Heyyy guyss!

i'ma not ramble on up here alot because i'ma ramble on at the end but i would just like to let you know that the video on the side >>>>>>>> has absolutly nothing to do with this chapter at all i just love this song! so read my rambling at the bottom pleasee.

Comment? Vote? Fan? it mean's alot and everytime i get one i smile!

Thanks & Enjoy!! 

Edited by PGEchic

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Glenda's P.O.V.

“June 6th the ball begins at 8pm. Guests may arrive earlier if they wish." She said sounding formal. That's less than a month away! I wondered what it would be like. Are we even going? Can Sontos go to? I glanced at Seth out of the corner of my eye, gauging his reaction. He just stood there barely blinking and fully alert. “Anymore questions?" she asked.

"No" Seth said simply. “then we shall take our leave" she said as she and the others backed away not turning around until they were almost complete hidden by the forest. Everyone relaxed as the tension slipped from out body.

“What is a high ball," I asked as I turned towards Seth.

“It’s a ball held every year for all dark beings," he replied. “It’s basically a coming of age ball for all dark beings," Sam added.

“What do you mean by coming of age?" I asked curiously.

"Any dark being that turns 18" Seth said.

"Ooohhh...." was all that escaped my mouth.

“Any Dark being that turns 18 before the ball will make their entrance into our world where your worst nightmares can come true." Seth said.

"Is everything ok....? Can I come out of the house now?" Sontos asked.

"Yeah it's ok to come out now." I responded as a turned slightly to face the house.

“What happened?" Sontos asked as he made he was over to me quickly, Emma still in his arms, Tanya trailing a few steps behind Sontos unable to catch up to him. I showed him what happened letting the scene play running through my mind.

"Ohh so that's what happened!" he said sounding slightly relived.

“Heyy, you will finally get to see my home!" he said sounding excited.

"What do you mean finally get to see your house I've been to your house before?" I said a little confused.

"No, no, no. I mean my home, home not my vacation home. I live at the Royal Palace. I am part of the Royal Family," he said calmly. He finally reached where I was and wrapped his arm around me pulling me to his side.