An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (15) (part 2)

• Dedicated to The three people in my homeroom.

YAYY!!!! SNOW DAYY!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

hehehe sorrry about my little out burst above but i could help myself!! it's the first and possibly the only snow day of the school yearr. i got to sleep in and finish up this chapter. it's a win win if you ask me. i get to sleep in till 11am and you guys get part two of chapter 15!! =)

ok sooo a lot is gonna happen in this part of chapter 15 i hope y'all like what happens!!

PLEASE PLEASEEE WITH A CHEERRY ON TOP TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!!! =)

ok i have to tell you guys this it was fuckin HI-LAR-I-OUS when i heard it!! ok so in homeroom yesterday 3 ppl were having a convo. and this is some of what was said. lol

Peron 1:  Douche

Person 2: Jerk

Person 1: Douche Bag

Person 2: MILEY CYRUS LOVERRR!!

Person 3: Ooooo burnnn!

sorry to all miley cyrus lovers but it was hilarious but i guess you had 2 be there. hehehe. but when person 2 said that all i could think was you know it's bad when some1 says miley cyrus lover and it's an insult. =)

 Edited by PGEchic

Comment? vote? fan?

thanks & ENJOY part 2 of chapter 15!!

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Glenda's P.O.V.

“I DON'T NEED YOUR GOD DAMN PROTECTION, I'M A BIG GIRL I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!" I screeched like a banshee. When she said ‘I did for you, to protect you’ it was the last straw. I blew up like late stick of dynamite.

"DON'T TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!" I heard my dad yell in a firm booming voice. “I’LL TALK TO HER, HOWEVER, THE HELL I WANT TO." I tossed back at him.

“I know you're a big girl and that you can take care of yourself, but as a mother it's my duty to protect you from any pain I can, I can't stand to see you in pain. You're my daughter, and I love you. Some day you will understand, probably sooner rather than later." she said in a quiet, unsteady voice. I let out a shaky laugh as all the anger receded from me. Was she really talking about me being a mother and having children soon? Was she really trying to talk to me about have children while we were in the middle of a colossal fight?

I shook my head slightly. I yanked my hand through my hair before saying. “I’m sorry mom; I didn't mean to blow up on you." Before walking over and wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug.

“Ok so what's the number one question you want to ask me, I know your dying on the inside to ask me a million questions," My mom said, she knew me so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's P.O.V.

"AHHH!! I don't know which one to ask first!!" I said running my hand through my hair before grabbing a fist full of it at the back of my head. Where to begin? Eenie meeny miny mo, catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let him go, Eenie meeny miny mo. I know it sounded childish, but I couldn't help myself... at least it helped me decided what to ask first.