An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (14) (part 1)

i feeeellll soooooo bbbaaaaddddd! i didn't mean to make you guys wait 2 whole weeks! I SWEAR!! it's been a LOONNGGG BUSSSSSSSYYYYYY TWO WEEEKKKSS!  i have had barely 2 seconds to catch my breath! between work, robotics, school, studying for midterms, & hanging out with my friends. i may be on & off for the next few wks. sorry!

you have no idea how hard it is to type up a chapter with a fractured elbow. i fell down the stairs monday & fractured my right elbow AND broke a stair, like it was splintered. now i have a fractured elbow and a sore as hell leg that hurts like a mother fucker!. life is great. *note the sarcasm*

Once again i'm sooo sorry for being latee with this chapter! tell me what you think about this chapter please!!

Edited by my amazing editor  PGEchic

Comment? Vote? Fan?

Thanks & Enjoy!!

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glenda's P.O.V.

I felt Sontos move, he pulled his head back. He looked into my eyes before leaning in and brushing his lips across mine. "We better get dressed, I think the housekeeper wants her duster,” He said his tone filled with amusement. “Now, why would you say that...?" I said curling in closer to him feathering light kisses over his chest.

"You’re impossible," He said as a quiet moan escaped his lips. I chuckled as I feathered more kisses up his neck to the corner of his lips, teasing him. Another moan escaped his lips. “Come on, come on we have to get out of here," He said chuckling, when I mumbled. "Fine," I quickly pecked him on the lips before unwinding my legs from around his waist.

I threw my clothes on; glancing down at myself making sure I looked ok. I really wish I had a mirror with me; my hair was probably a mess. I looked up and saw Sontos with a smirk on face. “What?" I asked questioningly as I patted my hair. He burst out laughing, but managed to gasp out “Y-yy-yoo-your.... H-hhhh-haaa-haiiirr."

I immediately started running my fingers through it and patting it down. But I could tell my attempts were useless, because he continued to shake with laughter. “Shut up," I muttered under my breath knowing that he could hear me.

He immediately stopped laughing and straightened up. He opened the door for me. “After you, my lady," He said bowing. “You’re such a smartass," I said as I walked passed him.

“That’s Mr. Smartass to you," He said his voice was filled with unvoiced laughter.

“Whatever Mr. Smartass. Where's your bathroom...?" I asked I wanted to fix my hair at least the best I could.

“Follow me... if you can keep up that is," He said teasingly before running around a corner and up some stairs. I ran at my max speed in human form, but he was still a little faster than me so I phased into a hawk and caught up to him in a matter of seconds. I caught his scent and took off going faster than him.

It lead me to a room were his scent was the strongest. I felt myself shimmer back into my human self as I turned the knob on what I assumed was his room. His room had black and blood red paint, which was mostly covered with band posters. I took a step into his room before I felt his hands on my hips his breath on the back of my neck.

"Hmmm...." Escaped my lips.

"What...?" he asked, pressing his lips to the back of my neck. “This room suits you," I said almost to myself.

“Huh,” He said. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the back of his room. I assumed he was taking me to the door next to his desk with his laptop, because the only other doors in that direction were two glass French doors. There were red curtains on them to keep out the sun in the morning. "The bathroom's through there," he said pointing to the wooden door next to his desk as he plopped down on his bed.

I opened the door cautiously. I wondered what the bathroom would look like, probably similar to his room and just as grand as the rest of the house. It had the same color red as in his bedroom. There were black tiles. This bathroom was H-U-G-E! It had to be almost the same size of my bedroom. It had a Jacuzzi and a walk-in shower.

I turned to face the mirror. I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror. My clothes were all wrinkled, my hair was going in every direction in little tuffs of hair, and my lips were slightly swollen from the abuse they received from Sontos's. “Ughhh!" I groaned I was a hot mess.

“What is it...? Are you ok...?" I heard him say. I heard him get off the bed and make his way toward the bathroom. He was behind me in a matter of seconds. “I look Horrible!" I groaned as I pulled my fingers through my hair again. He chuckled softly before walking over to the shower and turning it on. “What are you doing...?" I asked raising my eyebrow as he pulled out some black towels from a closet. “Starting the shower for you." he said innocently.

"Why...?" I asked. “Because you’re never gonna get your hair back to normal unless you wash it, and besides that you smell like sex, which I don't mind, but you might when you see my parents’ later," He said slightly amused with a smirk on his face. “Fine but you have to take one too otherwise they will know," I said. "Thought you'd never ask," he said as he pulled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it!" I said and I started to shove him out of the bathroom. When I finally got him out of the bathroom, I shut the door and locked it. “If you even think about coming in here you are gonna die, and remember I know what you thinking," I said confidently as I undressed and stepped into the shower. The spray from the shower was amazingly hot. I whimpered in pleasure.

I turned the shower off reluctantly. I grabbed to towel and wrapped it around me. I looked around for my clothes, I could have sworn I put them on the counter, but all I saw was Sontos's shirt that was still on the floor. I growled as I opened the door to his room, and there he was lounging on the bed wearing his famous smirk.

"Where are my clothes...?" I said glaring at him with a raised eyebrow. “Lucy has them," He said blandly trying not to smile. "Ohh... and who is Lucy?" I asked slightly irritated that this chick would take MY clothes, while I was in the shower. I know it wasn't Sontos, because I can read his mind through our link. "She’s the housekeeper," He said plainly. “Why did she feel the need to steal my clothes?" I asked.

"She's just washing them for you," He said as he got up and pulled a shirt out of his dresser tossing it to me before walking into the bathroom before shutting the door behind him.