An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (28)

I Really Reallly Hope you guys love this Chapter!!

The High Ball Is Finally HERE!!!!

=)

i'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!

How about You!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

i list the songs they dance to.... well most of them so listen if you want.

infact i encourage you to!

Because i love these songs!

Their amazing!!

i decieded to dedicate this chapter to ShantelLilyChabikwa  who help motivate me to write this chapter sooner, quicker. so i really hope you love this chapter ShantelLilyChabikwa. =)

Any hoo..... Yeahh.... i realllly hope you like this chapter!!

So i wont delay you any longer.

Comment?

Vote?

Fan?

Thanks & Enjoy!!

LET THE HIGH BALL BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Glenda’s pov.

Aideen and I were release from the hospital the next day and we went home.

I hadn’t realized how much I missed this place and I was only gone 2 days.

I was become very attached to our house and was now truly my home.

Aideen was only 2 days old but she had the physical appearance of a 11th month to 13th month old baby and a mental ability well beyond that.

Part of me wanted to cry over the fact that my baby had aged so much over night and I missed it.

Another part of me wanted to cry for the childhood she would miss that she deserved.

All the Christmas’s, Birthdays, Easters, Thanksgivings, Halloween’s, First days of school that would be missing from her memories of childhood.

Who would be her best friend?

Would she even have one?

Would she have been Valadictorian?

Probably.

She’s so smart even now she knows so much already and hasn’t even learned it.

She can already sing her alphabet and count to 20 and I have only done each once.

But the rest of me knew I couldn’t do that, I had to be strong for her, I had to show her that everything is going to be okay no matter what.

But the truth is I don’t know if it will be okay and that fact alone scares me shitless.

I just don’t know what to do anymore.

And on top of it all the high ball is in 7 days.

I repeat.