An Arranged Marriage to a Vampire (1)

This is the first time i've publish my stories so bear with me please.

This is the first story i hav ever written so it is very likely it is crappy, but check out my other stories, i think they are better than this, but i still like this one. =)

 i hope you enjoy it.

Coment, Vote?

Thanks!

P.S. i have put this story in Watty Awards 2011! so please please please vote, fan, comment?! Thank You soooooooo much! =)

               ***************************************************

Glenda's pov.

"Uggghhh! I can't believe you’re doing this to me! I'm almost 18 years old, and you’re telling me that the only dad I've ever known isn't even my real dad! Why are you telling me this now? Is this some kind of sick joke? Are you trying to ruin my life? Why not when I was little or better yet never...?" I yelled.

"Well sweetheart, I just thought you might want to know the truth. I've wanted to tell you again and again, but I was never sure if it was the right time. And well today, I just kinda blurted it out without thinking it through. But it’s not like you think, I was 21 and I was at a party with some friends, and I think I had a little too much to drink, because the next thing I remember is waking up in a strange room, in a strange bed, next to a man I didn't know. Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant with you, but I still had no idea who the man was or how to contact him. When I was 6 months pregnant, I saw him again, and I told him about you, but he just walked away. I swear I haven't seen him since." My mom said her voice quivering.

"Well that’s just great my dad is an unknown, unreachable person." I tossed at her. How could she not tell me? "Glenda, sweetie, I've tried and tried again to find out his identity," she said. "So, is there anything else you wanna tell me so you can finish ruining my life mom?" I asked glaring at her.

"I don't want to ruin your life sweetie, but when I was in the hospital after I gave birth to you, this strange man came into my room and took one look at you and just smiled like you were the most beautiful baby in the whole entire world. He told me that he would pay for anything and everything you would ever need growing up, as long as you would marry his son, Sontos, after your 18th birthday. At the time, I thought I had just won the lotto for you. And he has kept good on his promise, so after your 18th birthday in a few weeks your engagement will be announced." She said looking ashamed as she dropped her gaze to the floor.

"I don't even know this Sontos, and you’re telling me I have to marry him!?!?! Since when do you believe in arranged marriages? You know that I won't marry him, right? I will only marry the person I love, and I mean truly love. I won't go through with it and you can't make me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. This was so UNFAIRR!!!

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was edited by my amazing editor PGEchic!!!!