They all applauded as the stern looking house prefect climbs up the stage and took a few photos with the huge cardboard award.

" Second place is taken by our very own boys, CAN...TICLES!!!" Baaba calls as JoStager plays Post Malone's Congratulations, " Get over here guys, we saw one of you guys on the lights and a lot of you in the dance."

Paa Kwesi, Anel and Benard get on stage for the awards.

" Third place goes to Manhattan house!!!" Isaiah calls out and everywhere goes rowdy as JoStager plays Blackpink's Duddudu, " Come on up."

Most of the boys houses were rooting for them.

Flynn, Cheyenne, Heather and Theresa go up for the award.

" Congratulations on winning the fashion show too. " Baaba adds as photographers took photos of them.

JoStager runs the projector unto the screen on the left side of the stage showing a slideshow of photos of the Manhattan girls who had participated in the fashion show, including the photoshoot.

They looked rather sophisticated than the classy girls seated in the audience. Kobby recognizes Ciarra immediately and taps his friends to look.

Someone turned from the house adjacent to where Manhattan was seated and smiled at Ciarra. It was the guy she'd met the dressing room for the runway, what was he doing here this late? And she seemed to be the only one who'd noticed too.

Genesis and Pennsylvania house both picked up 9th and 10th position respectively.

JoStager plays a song just so everyone would feel less tensed and the first party for the first years commences in full swing.

Manhattan house girls get out of their seats and begin to disperse.

Fedes and Sly walked up to Ciarra and her friends, when the seniors from her dorm noticed he was approaching, they flanked her. Ciarra was wondering what was going on as her friends also look on in confusion from behind.

" If it's not The Striker and the Last Killer." Sabina  says in a condescending tone that seemed to have rendered him silent.

" I wonder why Ivy still communicates with you guys anyway." Velar says with a smug look plastered.

" You're the last person I'd expect to talk down to me... Velar." There was a glint of mischief in Sly's eyes as Velar kept mute, " I thought so too."

" What the hell are you three doing here anyway?" Candace asks matter of factly.

" We missed the last semester because of the incident so we're here to finish up to earn our stay in college, or do you think we can't earn anything with our own effort?" He asks Velar especially.

" Aren't there other schools, or let me guess, no school wants you to ruin their school's name with your filthy records. Money has a limit then." Sabina says with a disdainful sneer.

Fedes doesn't utter a word through it all.

" Ciarra is our baby girl and we are not going to let her get influenced by people like you...well, except for Baby and Striker." Beullah swoons and hugs Fedes, " Guys, don't be hard on Fedes, he didn't do anything wrong. I've missed you guys so much, where is Baby?"

The freshmen did not know their seniors actually cared so much that protect them from bad influences, good looking bad influences for that matter. They were surprised.

" Mrs Wilberforce called him over." Fedes says.

" Hey guys I think I need to leave," Ivy's voice comes through from all the way in front as she walked towards them, then she spots him.