Special Date

(I suck at titles-)

"You have to go! Go now!"

"B-but what about you? I'm not leaving you!"

"Just please go! You can make it in time!"

"But I don-"

"YOU CAN'T HIDEEEEE. COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

"Go go go! Take it! Promise me to give it to him, no matter what."

"B-bu-"

"You know the short cut. I know this is a lot to take in and I'm so sorry, but please-"

"It's not about that! I can't ju-"

"FOUND YOU!"

"GO!", she shoved her friend out, just in time as he came in.

"What's the use of letting your little doggy escape? Now hand it over."

"Fine", she threw him the decoy as he caught it happily, taking this chance for her to slip off.

"Such a shame. You cost me so much trouble in my home", he glanced over the broken furniture and shattered treasures he had destroyed, "I'm afraid you can't leave now", he sneered.

She didn't want to fight. All she wanted was to leave.

He drew out a pistol and aimed at her.

She gasped.

BANG

"You mean you don't know where she is?"

"No, she just went off with Roko early in the morning without a word! I don't know where she could've gone! She didn't even answer any of our calls earlier!"

"Master, calm down, I'm sure she'll be back soon from....wherever she went. Sorry, can you keep distracting him?"

"I've used up most of my image gum but I'll try to lead him on a goose chase. I just hope that one will-"

"IMAGE GUM?!"

"Mr Joker, um look! It's the inspector! We better-"

"Amy, what is this?!"

"Amy, please don't tell me that one ran out of time-"

"Oh wow! Looks like it was fake! Inspector Oniyama must have gotten my image gum when I dropped it!"

"Almost everyone knows about image gum after all, Mr Joker! Um um, let's go steal the real one!"

"Are you sure it's real? I've never heard it. We've been here for hours."

"Well-"

POP

"THAT WAS IMAGE GUM TOO?!"

"Mr Joker-"

"AMY WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"Uh sorry Spade! I gotta- No! I PROMISE THERE'S MORE! JOKER YOU HAVE TO STAY-"

"Oh dear, I think he's coming back", the blue-haired sighed as he set his phone down.

"She still isn't picking up my calls! That's it, I'm going to find her", the silver magician stood up, but his student sat him back down,"I know you're worried, Master. But you know her. Maybe she needs a bit more time."

"I bet on my cream stew she went to steal something for him. Isn't making him a curry enough?", the elderly man huffed.

"I suppose she wanted to present him a proper gift. I hope she wasn't going for that man's treasure. He's as bad as Kaneari.", he pulled out a seat, shaking his head in disapproval, "More and more are following that billionaire's footsteps. How disappointing." Then his eyes lit up when his assistant came in.