Monster Mansion (Part 3)

Agonizing pain hit her as she felt blood spilled down her mouth. Joker watched in horror as the diamond sword pierced through the blonde's gut, almost all the way to the hilt.

"QUEEN!", he reached out as she fell on the ground. He removed her sword and gathered the remaining pieces of cloth to cover her wound. He wrapped it around her injury and pressed his gloved hands against it, adding the needed pressure to relieve it.

She opened her mouth to say something, but he interjected, "Don't speak, you'll bleed more." He tied a knot around the ends as she winced. This wasn't good. She was bleeding out fast. What was worse was she started coughing roughly, and spat more blood out.

"I don't-don't think-", she panted while her friend stated, "Don't say you're not going to make it. You saved me, I need to save you."

"You.....saved.....me first", she choked out, cringing while the phantom thief tried to stop the blood. He noticed her eyes were starting to flutter.

"Hey hey hey, stay with me!", he slid his arm around her, supporting her back. What was Master going to say if he showed up at his house without her? He could almost picture him burning down the Sky Joker.

"I-I'm sorry.....I-I don't think......I....can-can ma-make it", she breathed heavily, coughing more blood out and panting.

"No no no no no no, you can make it, come on", he began to lift her up, with one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back. He carried her over to the couch and laid her down, "Slightly better?"

"Kind.....of", she winced, breathing heavily. Okay, obviously putting her on the couch isn't going to help.

But it might make a nicer death bed- Okay, okay, the author will shut up now. Sorry-

He was in full panic mode. He wasn't doing this again. He wasn't going to lose another person he cared about. He nearly lost Hachi once, and Phoenix was there to help. He didn't want a repeat of that. He didn't want to believe she wasn't going to make it. He couldn't believe it. She's going to be all right. She was going to be okay. She-

"Joker.........", he snapped out of his thoughts as Queen gasped. "I know......I know......I won't....last....."

"Don't say that!", he exclaimed, clenching his fists. He was on the verge of tears. He couldn't lose another friend.

"Hey.....look at me", she sat up a little and had her hand under his chin, tilting it upwards to face her. "It's.....it's okay......I'm sorry.....", she smiled weakly at him. Deep down, he knew there was nothing he could do about it. He was going through the whole experience again.

(I re-read the whole thing and I couldn't resist drawing it

(I re-read the whole thing and I couldn't resist drawing it. I know it's not technically "sitting up a little" butttt I just got the idea since it hit me like a- um- pillow my brother threw and BaM. I drew this trashy thing-