Fall

Okay, time for you all to experience a little fluff to let you guys take a break from the last angst U v U

This one-shot was inspired by the cover from my friend's one-shot book.

Credit:Heatherlololol

Thanks for the inspiration 😘

(Mhmmm me still suck at titles-)

"Your sword had to trigger the alarm!"

"It's not my fault that the alarm system was connected to a hole-thing!"

"Why'd you even bring your sword?!", he complained, speeding up his pace.

"What do you mean why did I even bring my sword?! It's my weapon!", she protested, panting as she tried to keep up with her friend.

The silver-haired had invited the blonde on a heist to steal the Caporetto Gem, a rare multicolored jewel collected by a famous gem collector, in his gold home. Perfect for two famous phantom thieves.

Except the heist wasn't as perfect as they thought it would be.

The collector's security system was much more advanced and much worse than Mr Kaneari's mansion. There were guards and deadly traps all over the place. It was practically a death zone. They had hardly escaped the golden mansion when the blonde's scabbard had accidentally hooked onto a circular hole, triggering the alarm and alerting the guards the house had been infiltrated.

The phantom thieves had slipped past most of the gunned ones unharmed, until what they assumed to be the chief of the guards shot a bullet near the Miracle Maker's foot. It was none other than the gem collector himself. He had a wicked smile as he presented himself.

The silver-haired thought it was odd the inspector hadn't showed up, and his curiousity was answered when the collector stated he told Inspector Oniyama and his accomplices to back off as he wanted to capture these phantom thieves himself.

Now, they were running for their lives as the he chased them off his property, aiming his sniper rifle at the phantom thieves. He lived in the mountains near a waterfall, surrounded by greens. It was strange for someone to hide himself like that, but he guessed that was one way to hide your valuables.

"Dang it! We're ahead of our schedule!", the phantom thief checked his wristwatch as he tried to catch his breath.

"What?", she shook her head in disbelief. "You mean Hachi and Roko won't arrive now?"

"No one's arriving to save you!" , the gem collector, Irv Jenkins laughed. "You want a fair challenge, here's my advance notice; I challenge you to stay alive!", he shot a few bullets behind their trail.

"That's not a challenge, that's suicide!", the blonde yelled. "We have to get away from him! Can the Road Joker reach here?"

"Out of range. The Road Joker's in the Sky Joker now anyway", the phantom thief had his hand inside his breast-pocket, searching for ammo.

"Okay, okay", his friend racked her brain for a solution, glancing at her sword, then scanned their opponent, who was aiming right at their heads, "I can't fight him like this. I'll get shot before I even raise my sword."

"But I can", her friend whipped out his cards and threw it against the collector, who dodged skilfully and continued firing more bullets.

The silver-haired almost took another step before the blonde grabbed him by the arm and jerked him backwards, "Careful!" His eyes widened in surprise as he looked down at the rushing waterfall before turning towards his friend. He glanced around the area, from the gem collector to the waterfall in front of them, then at the river that flowed from the higher mountains. Were there other waterfalls up there?