The Search

(Part 2 of the story. Enjoy!)

Of all famous bloated plutocrats.

"I don't know! Don't ask me! And how DARE you barge into my home like the low-wagers you are, indeed!"

It had to be the one and only-

"Why's such a short rude guy like you a man of wealth? Can't you be at least a bit nicer?", the pink-haired teen rolled her eyes.

"How dare you insult me, indeed!"

Sigh.

Mr Kaneari complained while his wife, Commando Satsuko stood beside him, glaring at the teen. The phantom thieves and police were all over the place; outside and inside the mansion. Of course the police had presented themselves obviously than the phantom thieves.

"You deserve it. And stop lying!", Amy snapped. Commando Satsuko growled at her, and was surprised the pink-haired teen had the guts to growl back at her.

"We know you sent that assassin! You purposely posted that fake footage as a trick! You should've thought better than to portray Queen as a murderer, you money jerk!", she yelled, her eyes flashing furiously.

"That wretched thief deserved it anyway! And I know nothing about what you're claiming!"

"Where. Is. That. Assassin?"

"Even if I did know, I would never tell such a rude, rotten strawberry ragged thief, indeed", the well-known red-haired billionaire harrumphed.

Well that was a mistake.

The police and the owners looked at the phantom thieves in confusion as they backed away from her.

"You might want to step back, Inspector", Spade warned their accomplices.

"Once you get Amelia mad", Shadow held Rose's hand.

Rose had a shield around the cops and them for caution, "There's no holding her back."

"Say that again", she clenched her fists.

"What are you gonna do? Throw your silly little magic at me,?", the billionaire laughed, then realized even the police were backing away.

"I'll show you 'silly little magic'", a dark aura surrounded her as her hair, eyes and fists glowed. The police, Mr Kaneari and even Commando Satsuko looked at her in panic as all, and I mean ALL of the objects in the room lifted up. 

"Would you prefer death from your own gold", she stepped closer to them,  her eyes flashing dangerously, "or my fists?"

Commando Satsuko stood in front of her husband protectively,"He would prefer your own!", she pounced on her as the billionaire shouted," Go, my Sassy!"

Well, it's a shame her efforts were at loss.

The minute the commander leaped onto her, the twins' sister's hands glowed and a priceless gold stand with a pretty sky blue jewel slammed against the large female, knocking her into the wall.

"SASSY!", Mr Kaneari cried out in fear as Amy got closer. Commander Satsuko tried to ram into her, but the second the teen raised her hand, she was stopped by a huge blast and flew across the room, knocking her unconscious. 

"So....which would you prefer?", Amy inched towards the famous billionaire, sending poison dagger eyes at him. In most of the company's perspective, she was a monster. However, in Shadow and Rose's perspective, she was their brave little sister standing up against a rotten apple pie.

"There was another option.....but you didn't want it, did you?", the billionaire was truly in fear now. 

"I'll tell you! I'll tell you, please! Don't destroy me and my beautiful mansion, indeed!", he cowered against his gigantic golden Kaneari statue. Every one of the items hovered gently back into place since she was kind enough not to break them.