I Just Realized How Crazy I Was Earlier Last Year

When your past self has a writer's block and does this:

Actually it's something rare since I don't usually write this kind of one-shot soooooooo

(Okay, right now it's 2:13 am 5.8.2020, so here's an idea of what I wanna write)

Okay today's 9.8.2020, 8:02 p.m.

She peered through the dark hole. She heard the sound of gnashing and screaming. It was definitely Mr. Jerg. A ripped piece of purple cloth caught her eye. Please don't let it be true. He couldn't be stupid enough to fall-

"That was actually pretty intense", a voice panted from across.

Queen could barely believe it as Joker wiped his forehead. He was standing right in front of the treasure.

"Better tell Hachi and Amy where we are.......Queen?", he looked up at her. She stood frozen from afar. Was there something wrong? Was there something behind him? He turned around. There was only the treasure behind him. Then why does she look like she was about to start World War III? As soon as he turned back to her, he was immdiately tackled by the blonde.

"Don't ever do something as stupid as that ever again!", she yelled. "Spade said your ideas were almost always insane but just, don't do something insanely stupid!"

Joker was surprised. He never thought Queen cared about him that much. He actually felt.........touched. He hugged back, smiling, "I'm sorry. I promise not to do it again. Maybe."

Queen slapped his back, "If you keep it up, you'll get injuries worse than bruises!"

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry!", he smiled sheepishly as they pulled away. She turned away and wouldn't even look at him. "Hey, are you still angry?", he tried to peek, and was met with a soft kiss on his cheek.

"That's for not dying", she crossed her arms, her cheeks turning from pink to red. Joker's eyes went wide. He then heard a sound from above and realized it was the Sky Joker.

"Hey! Come on! Hachi's making dinner!", Amy climbed down the rope ladder and waved at them. Queen rushed towards her and started climbing quicker than a monkey. As the phantom thief approached, she raised a brow, "What was that about?"

Joker was still trying to comprehend what happened, and touched his cheek. The pink-haired teen's mind slowly clicked. A sly smile formed on her lips as she nudged her friend, "Did something happen between you two?"

"N-nothing. Nothing happened", Joker pulled his top hat down while he climbed up the ladder.

"Stop doing that", he pushed her face away while she kept inching closer, making kissing noises.

"Comeee onnnn, you liiiiikkeee herrr", Amy teased.

"Shut up(うるさい urusai)", he muttered as they dropped Queen off at Silver Heart's cabin.

LELELELEL GOOD IDEA HA MAYBE I SHOULD WRITE ALMOST ANGST WHERE QUEEN SAVES HIM AND ALMOST DIED BUT THEY MADE IT BACK AND THERE WAS THE PHANTOM THIEF SHINING FLARE AND YEET YEET YEET DKK NO FLUFF MAYBE-

Amy: You're crazy.

Me: You too.

Amy: My ideas are crazy, not my writing.

Me: I'm basically writing down my ideas.

HA BURN-

(I don't understand how this is a burn, past-self 😂)

I'm wondering whether I should write more romance angst or just actual fluff for these two......orrrrr A NEAR-DYING EXPERIENCE with some ROMANCE. That'll be a cross between FLUFF and ANGST.

Now you all know how crazy I was back then (still most likely am now) and how I'm a fan of angst. AlsO shoWs whEn I uSuaLly sLeeP-

(Do not sleep that late, dear readers. Don't be like meh-)

(Also, those angsts were just warm-ups. Get ready for a five-part story-)