" 'The Paranormal Liberation Front'." Shigaraki introduced us lazily, taking his hand-thing from over his face. "But... names are no different from this thing. A decoration. Call us whatever you want."

I glanced at the light-haired male curiously. 'So he sees them as something less now...' I smiled, looking back at the audience. 'Good for him.'

"We've discarded the 'villains' title and expanded the 'super power' to an even broader interpretation." He continued. "Furthermore, the nine individuals on the stage before you have been appointed as officers, and will be forming their own squadrons with whomever they choose."

The audience cheered, going wild at the vague speech. I clapped along, feeling quite proud of how far Shigaraki had come, as well as our small League.

~

The speech was over almost as soon as it started, everyone dispersing to wherever they had to go. I decided to tag behind Dabi since I had nothing better to do and he was heading in the same direction I was. "Stop following me." He grunted.

"I'm going the same way as you." I rolled my eyes, stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Can't wait to take this freakin' mask off already..." I complained as a comment from some girl caught my attention.

"Let's liberate some stuff!" Hawks smiled, talking to the two girls, who fangirled at the sight of the hero. Dabi seemed to get his attention dragged towards the scene, where he walked casually before slinging an arm over the hero's shoulders lazily.

"What're you doing over there number two?" He said with a grin. "You sure look happy."

Hawks looked at Dabi and smiled. " 'Course! Introduce me to everyone, would ya?" He said, glancing in my direction. Dabi looked over, following his line of sight.

"That's our brains of this operation. Still doesn't go by anything and only close people get to call him by his name." He pointed out. I rolled my eyes, walking closer to the duo.

"I can introduce myself, ya know?" I said, not extending my hand out to Hawks, since I wasn't sure how my quirk could activate just yet. "It's an honor to meet you."

"Ah... well, thanks Kid!" He said giving me a smile.

"So you're that guy this old douche has been meeting with lately?" I smirked, pointing at Dabi who furiously blushed, backing up angrily and glaring me down.

The blond nodded. "Yeah, actually. He followed me around like a creep at first before coming out and telling me straight-out what he wanted. He then recruited me." He shrugged.

I hummed. "Sounds like fun. Anyways, catch you lovebirds later! I've gotta find Eri and get us lunch!" I waved, running off to my room. Hawks waved at me while Dabi just looked at me angrily, his blush going away quickly.

I arrived in my room where Eri laid on the floor, drawing on a piece of paper with her crayons. "Hey Eri-Chan! How's your day been?" I asked, setting the food down on a small table. "I hope you like sushi... There was nothing else." I nervously laughed.

She shot up and walked over, clinging on to my leg. "Hi Izu-nii!" She smiled.

"Wanna eat?" I said as I pulled out the boxes of sushi. She nodded and sat down on the edge of her bed, taking her chopsticks and box.

"Thanks for the food!" We said in unison before digging in. The food was great and we talked a bit as to not keep the atmosphere awkward.

"Also Eri..." I looked down, dropping my hand a bit. "You remember that drawing you gave me? Of you and me holding hands under a rainbow...?"