8

So the pic at the top is just what I imagine the bathing suit looks like. I hope this helps because I'm not great at describing. Also this is not the exact body size of you in the story because obviously we all have different body types, so try to imagine your gorgeous self in that bathing suit.

I wake up and start preparing myself. Ukai said he'd be here kinda early. I'm so excited! I rarely go to the beach and I get to hang out with a friend. I grab sunscreen, a towel, and some food and water. Gotta stay hydrated. I let my hair down and put on the bathing suit. I also put on a cute little sunhat. I take a look in the mirror. I never wear things that show off my stomach. Kiyoko was right. I do need more confidence.
"Alright y/n you look beautiful today."

I'm interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Coming!"
I put on a coverup and rush to open the door.
He's standing with a cigarette. I rip it out of his mouth.
"Hey I was-"
"You can't smoke in the building!"
I throw it away.
He pouts at me.
"Sorry! I just don't want to get into trouble."
"It's fine. I guess I do need to watch it anyways. It's a bad habit."
"Yes, yes it is. Also you do know I would've come down to you. You didn't have to come all the way up here."

"Yeah, but what kind of a gentleman would I be if I didn't?"

"Oh I see. Well I appreciate it."

We head to his car.
"So were they finally able to learn that trick?"

"Huh?"

"Yesterday. All the kids pushed me out the door. They wanted you to stay."

"O..oh yeah. Yep they definitely learned it."
Can't exactly say they actually took me shopping and kept talking about how we should be a couple and omg suddenly I'm feeling a little warm. My cheeks blush the slightest and Ukai looks over.
"You hot?"

"Y..yeah just a little."
"Well don't worry we'll be there soon."

"I didn't bring any food, but I can buy us some lunch later if you're hungry."

"Oh there's no need", I say. "I packed some extra food in case."
"Oh thanks. How sweet."

We arrive at the beach. I look up at the sun, which shines so bright. There's only a few clouds in the sky. The weather today is supposed to be perfect for swimming. Ukai and I take our stuff and head to a nice spot close to the middle. I start rubbing in sunscreen on my legs and arms. I look over at Ukai and omg he's taking of his shirt!

He has abs! Oooh calm down girl! We musnt be caught peeking.
Well too late for that he's looking and smirking.
"I can see you staring ya know."
"Uhh no I'm not", I say and quickly rip off my shirt so I can put on sunscreen. Gotta occupy myself.
Attempting to apply this stuff to your back is extremely difficult. My arms can't reach all that far. I feel hands hit my back. I shriek.
"What are you doing?"
"I was watching you struggle, so I decided to help out. You're welcome."

His hands are surprisingly soft. That or it's just the lotion.
"Alright me next", he says and turns over.

Woah, even his back profile his hot. Is that weird to say? Who cares it's in my head anyways. I mean no one can deny how attractive he is.

I start rubbing the sunscreen in. He stretches and I watch his muscles bulge. I can't help but stare. I look away before he sees.

He turns to me and smiles. His eyes look me up and down. My heart thumps.

"What? Do I look stupid or something? I knew I should've gotten a one-piece."
I go to grab my cover up, but he snatches my hand.
"No no! Sorry I...It's just you look very pretty. I think you look great."
We stare at each other for a few seconds. I try hard to stop my blush from showing up. He finally gets up.
"Cmon let's go swim."
He grabs my hand and starts leading me to the water. When he lets go my hand feels kinda cold, though the weather outside is hot.

It's now I noticed he finally has his hair down completely. The headbands gone. I can see why he wears a headband. His hair is very fluffy and seems to keep getting in his eye.

I watch as he takes some water and tries to slick it back, but it just comes back down. He looks annoyed. I laugh.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing you grumpy old man!"

"I'm not that old!" He splashes me with water.
I gasp.
"You did not just do that."
He glares at me.
"I think I just did."

"It's on!"
I start splashing him as much as I can and he splashes back. Neither of us can contain our laughter. I slink underwater towards him and grab his ankles. I pull him down and come up laughing. He comes up with his hair covering his face completely. I put my hands on my hips in a sassy way.
"Ha I win!"
Without a word he picks me up and holds me over his head.
"Hey what are you doing?!"
"Payback!"
He laughs and throws me in the water.

I come up to him laughing extremely loud.
"Hey no fair! I can't do that to you!"

"Well then you should gain some muscle noodle arms."

"Yeah well at least I don't look like a wet mop."

Before he can say anything a ball hits his head. I burst out laughing.

A kid comes over and apologizes.
"Sorry sorry. We were just practicing for the tournament."

"Tournament? What tournament?"

The kid grabs the ball.
"The beach volleyball tournament. The winner gets a free dinner and the teams have to have one girl and one boy."

He heads off and Ukai looks at me.
"So..."
"I can tell what you're thinking. Let's go!"

Will you win? I don't know what I want to do yet😩🤚but anyways thank you for reading and to all the people voting for my chapters✨😙😸🤌