18

"Well they sure were determined. Maybe too determined."

Ukai frowns.
"They interrupted our kiss ughhh!! We were about to kiss right?"
I giggle.
"Yes, but we can save that for later. I think I see our food coming."

"What later? I take you home after this."
I roll my eyes.
"You're so impatient, but you know you can always come over. I have tons of movies on dvd and we can make some popcorn. So how about a movie night?"

He smiles so bright I almost get blinded.
"REALLY?! I'd love to!!"

I squint my eyes at him.
"Now don't think that's an invitation for anything else."
He holds his hands up in a defensive position.
"I promise I wasn't even thinking that way. I'm not like that."
I smile.

The waitress lays out our food. I almost drool at how great it smells.
"Let's dig in!"

**
"So am I staying the night or what?"

"You don't even have extra clothes Ukai. Not to mention all the other things you need like a toothbrush and stuff. We can always do a different night."

"Awww, but I'm fine with just sleeping shirtless and wearing only pants. I've done it before."

My eyes wander to the image of him shirtless on the beach.
Hey maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea.
He looks over in concern.
"Hey you good? You're all red."
I squeak out,"I'm fine!"

I change the subject.
"So what kind of movies do you like?"

"All of them. I will literally watch anything. Well actually I'm not a big fan of sappy romance movies. They're just too cliche for me."

"Yeah I see what you mean. Ok well what's your ultimate favorite movie or movie studio?"

He looks at me and shakes his head.
"I don't want to tell you."
"Huh why?"

"It's........embarrassing."
What could possibly be embarrassing? It's a movie!
"Oh c'mon you gotta tell me now! You can't just not tell me."
"Ugh. It's uhhh.....the Disney movies."

His ears turn red and I laugh.
"Really?! That's the thing you're embarrassed about?"

"Hey quit laughing! If I told some of my friends about that they'd laugh at me and call me a little kid."

"Oh Ukai that's...", I laugh, "That's pretty adorable to me. I'm glad you like those movies. They are pretty good. I mean it is a little funny."

He glares at me.
"Hey hey! I actually have a Disney movie. We can watch that!"

"R..really? I mean of course we can. Whatever you want."

I roll my eyes just as he pulls in.
"So which one?"

"It's Tangled."
His eyes widen.
"I love that one."

I pat his back as we start walking up.
"I'm sure you do."

"You're mocking me aren't you?"

"Nooo......"
He frowns at me.
I open my door and we walk inside.

"Okay well you know if you ever make me mad then I'm gonna tell the volleyball boys. Even though I'm sure like 90% of them love these movies too."

"Awww but you are the only one who I want to know."
He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes slightly rocking us back and forth.
"Pleeasssee!"

"Mmm I don't know sir...."
He then starts giving me quick kisses everywhere.
5 kisses on the cheek, 4 in the hair, and 3 near the neck.
He says "please", before every kiss. I giggle as he does so.

I give in finally.
"Alright alright! It will be our secret."
He gives me a big hug and smiles.

"I knew you would. I just wanted an excuse to hug you."
I smile back.
"Nah I think it was both that and your ego. Anyways you sit down and I'll go make some popcorn. Sound good?"

"Do you want any help?"
I shake my head and point to the couch.

Pfft. He's so adorable. I put in the popcorn and start the microwave.
I gasp when arms slither around my waist.
"I thought you were chilling on the couch."
He places his head on my shoulder and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"But you feel so nice and warm and......," He nestles into my hair "....you smell really good."

He yawns and I see him close his eyes.
"Hey are you falling asleep already?"

"N..no. I'm good to go. Plus I can smell the popcorn already."

He lets go of me and before I can say anything he grabs the popcorn and my hand and takes us back to the couch. He twirls me onto the couch.
"Alright I can get the movie set up. You just relax and look as pretty as you always do."

"Wow. Look at you."
"I enjoy giving you compliments and I know very well you love them too."

I pat the spot next to me.
"Alright well come sit down pretty boy."
"Yes ma'am."

We chew our salty snack while enjoying the amazing soundtrack the movie offers.

We get to the scene where she escapes the tower. I laugh when I hear him mumbling words to the song.
"I can hear you."

Even in the dark I can see his face turn reddish.
He simply ignores my comment and instead lays his head down in my lap. It was a little surprising.
"Sorry. You just seem comfy."
He's probably about to fall asleep.
I stroke his hair and I hear him sigh.
"That feels....nice."
I watch the movie patiently until I finally hear soft shallow breathing indicating he is asleep. I knew he would. Wow he has such a nice sleeping face. I can see his long eyelashes and his lips are in such a small pout. He looks so peaceful. I tuck some of the out of place hair behind his ear and notice something else. He actually has a hole in his ear. Like a piercing. I didn't know he wears earrings.

I hear the sound of a phone buzzing. I look and see Ukais phone screen pop up with messages from someone. Wait does that say Lynn? What does she want?

Ahhh sorry this took so long to update!!😩😩 I was just a little busy but here is another chapter💕Also OMGG we hit #3 on haikyu love stories I believe that's exciting!! Couldn't do it without you