12

Who is it?
I walk up to the door and to my surprise there stands Ukai.

"Hi?"

He seems flustered and holds out something.
It's a pair of sunglasses. What did he bring this for?
"Umm Ukai you could've just held onto these until we saw each other again."

"I know....but." He puts his arm behind his head. "I came for something else."

I gesture to the living room.
"Okay. Well then come on in. We can t—"
He grabs my arm and pulls me closer and closer. It happens quick. He slightly dips me, but holds me up with his weight and presses his lips against mine. Firm yet gentle at the same time. I feel a rush of emotions and my eyelids flutter closed. He slowly laces our fingers together. It's almost as if fireworks took off in my stomach. I could feel the warmth of his skin and though I was still unstable on my feet, I was able to wrap my arms in his hair. I felt his lips smile against my own and he let out a blissful sigh.

Finally he pulled away. He put his forehead against mine and we just stared for a second. It wasn't awkward, it was a peaceful silence. My face was still red, but it wasn't from being embarrassed.

He let me go a little bit and I almost stumbled.
"Woah there." He steadies me.

"You just kissed me!"
He scratches his chin.
"Yeah I'd say I did. Was it okay? Sorry I should've asked first, but I've been wanting to do that for a little bit now. Guess I was a little impatient right?"

"No no! It's fine. I loved it...I mean I uh enjoyed it......a lot."
He chuckles.
"Well then what do you say sweetheart, wanna go on a date? A real date? Since you enjoyed the kiss I'm sure you'd enjoy a date too."
I tap my chin.
"Hmmm.....what if I say no?"

He crosses his arms.
"Then I suppose I'll have to tempt you."
He starts walking closer.
I take a step back.
"So the date?"

I hit the wall and he leans against the wall with his hand.
My face grows red again as he traces a finger from my jawline up to my hair and places it behind my ear.
He leans in even closer.
"So...?"

I look away.
"Yes, yes I'll go on the date with you."

"Cool!"
He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and dashes to the door.
"Then I'll text you the time and place my beauty."
I hear him laugh as he leaves. I cover my face with my hands and almost as if my legs were jelly, I slump down.

"Omg that happened right?"
I pinch my cheek.
"It happened! It happened!"
I jump up and down in utter glee. I'm so happy.

I practically squeal. I wonder what our date will be like. Wait don't we have practice tomorrow? Yeah we do. I wonder what the kids will think. They'll be so happy if they found out, considering they wanted to set us up in the first place.

Is it normal to freak out this much? AH WHO CARES I JUST GOT KISSED! I almost wanna go shout it out in the halls.
I laugh and plop onto the couch. Wait so are we dating now? I mean it doesn't have to be said right?

"Ah cut it out y/n! Quit overthinking."

I yelp when the doorbell rings again.
Is Ukai here again?
I wouldn't mind that haha.
I skip over to the door and this time I find Tanaka standing there.

"Hey y/n!"
"Uh hey Tanaka. Why exaclty are you here?"
Did he see Ukai walk out? Oh god that's embarrassing!

He walks in.
Okay don't ask or anything. I swear this boy....

"So", he leans over my shoulder,"I just saw Coach's car. What was he doing here?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. He never came up to my place."

"AHA! So he did come up here!"
"W...what no he didn't!"

I look away.
"And even if he was it's none of your business baldy!"

He rubs his head and pouts.
"Ouch. That one hurt right here."
He points to his heart.

"We're getting off track here. I'm not answering anything until I get a lawyer anyways, so why are you here?"

"Ugh whatever. Don't tell me the juicy gossip, but I'll find out what's going on. Anyways I came because I think I left a pair of my shorts in your bag."

"How does that even happen and why didn't you just text me or something?"

"Umm 1. Because your bag and my bag look alike and 2. I actually don't know why. I just felt like it."

"You know what.....I'm not even gonna bother saying anything."

He seems offended.
"What does that mean?"
I ignore him and get my practice bag. Just like he said I see a pair of shorts. I guess I never noticed. I grab them with the tips of my fingers because you never know what smell may be lingering on these kind of things.

I throw it to him.
"There you go."

"So did you guys kiss?"

"HUH?"
My face immediately turns tomato looking.

He chuckles.
"HA HA I KNEW IT! I'm right aren't I?"
He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Okay time for you to leave."
I start pushing him out the door and right before I shove him he looks at me and pretends to zipper his mouth shut.

"Your secret is safe with me."

I slam the door in his face and breathe out a heavy sigh. Well this was a romantic time until he showed up.

I trust Tanaka enough. As long as he doesn't blabber to the others then we should be fine.

"Anyone else wanna show up at my door today?"
I smile to myself.

**
I'm pretty nervous the next day when I go to practice. Do Ukai and I just act normal? How do we act normal exactly?

Ugh quit overthinking. I bang my hand on my head like that would help anything.

"You good?"
I gasp and see Ukai there.
Great he just had to see that.
I give him a thumbs up.
"Yep we good."

"Alrighty then."
He walks up to me and holds my hand.
I blush.
"What? Your hands are so tiny and cute. I had to hold it."

"My hands are average sizes and aren't we a little too close to the gym? What if the kids see us?"

He laughs a little.
"I don't think the kids will mind, but if you really wanna keep us a secret then that's up to you. I'll follow along."
He lets go of my hand.

"How do you feel about going out tonight at 7? I can pick you up."

"Yeah that works."

"Okay see you there."

"Hey lovebirds!"
My eyes widen. Now Tanaka is here.

"I thought you said you didn't want them to find out", Ukai says.
"Well y/n did if you must know, it's just I am a master detective."
He points his nose up in the air like he's got a lot of pride in this.

"But don't worry. I already said I'd keep my secret."
He leans into my ear and whispers.
"Plus coach will actually kick my ass if I make you mad. He scares me a little."

I burst out laughing and Ukai raises an eyebrow.
"I'll tell you later. Let's just go to practice."

Ahhh all the comments I get are either funny or super supportive and I love them💕💕Thanks so much for voting for chapters and reading💃💃And look you all finally got that kiss😩🤌