14

Haha so 2 of my friends found out my wattpad. Ummm Kelly and Avery if you see this stay away😩🤌
Ok enjoy the story now!

He grabs my hand and we start dashing through the street, rain pounding down on us. I was soaking wet, but this was honestly kind of thrilling. Hey a little rain never hurt right?

"Where are we going?"

"We are running straight back to my car!"
I laugh the whole time, but he doesn't seem to be so excited.
We finally make it to the car and hop inside. He turns on the heat and we just relax into the seats. We are soaked.
He bangs his head on the wheel.

"I'm sorry."
Hmm. "For what?"

He looks at me with sad eyes.
"I had a nice little dinner planned for us and all this and I..", he looks away and puts his chin on his hand,"I just want to make you happy."

Thump thump
Okay calm down heart. Was this adorable? Yes. Extremely in fact.

I place a reassuring hand on his shoulder.
"Oh Ukai, don't think I'm not having fun. Plans go wrong all the time. That's life, but honestly I'm just happy to be spending time with you. Now how about we do something really fun."

He smiles but seems a little confused as to what I mean. I turn on the radio and turn up the volume. The station plays a nice slow romance song and I smile.
Perfect!
I exit the car and head to his side.
I open his door.

"So Ukai", I hold out my hand,"Would you like to dance?"

He laughs and slicks back his hair.
"Who could turn down such a beautiful girl?"

He pulls me close and I feel the heat radiating off of him.
We just sway to the music, rain still cascading around us. We don't even notice. Never have I ever thought I would dance in the rain. Let alone with such an amazing man. I almost wish this didn't end, but the song is ending soon.

He twirls me and I laugh. The final beats of the song happen and he ever so slightly dips me. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"So.....how do you feel about finishing this dance with a kiss?"

"I'd say it's a good idea."
His lips meet mine and he holds me up with one hand while the other caresses my cheek. We end the kiss and it just leaves me wanting more. He hugs me to his chest and nestles his head into the crook of my neck.

"Thank you. And now we should actually get into the car. I don't want you sick or anything."

This time we relax into the seats and stay there.
"God you're so amazing y/n."
I blush.
"I could say the same to you."

"Next time I promise to check everything, so this won't happen again. Not that it was a bad thing. Anytime I get to laugh with you, hug you, or kiss you is a great time. So I guess I'll take you home now."

**
He walks me up to my apartment.
I kiss his cheek.
"Thank you for this. It was fun."

"Of course, but really just a cheek kiss?"

He taps his lips and pouts.
"These guys are missing out."
I roll my eyes and plant a quick kiss on his lips.
He smiles as I pull away.
"Much better. I'll see you later gorgeous."

He leaves and I contain my happy shrieks.
I lay on the couch and my phone dings.
"Oh a text from Takeda."

Hey! Hope everything went well. I'm gonna be home tmr but still come to practice so you can say bye to everyone.

I totally forgot! I'm glad his moms okay, but I actually really enjoyed being assistant coach. Aww well at least he's letting me still see them tomorrow. Maybe I can still ask Ukai if I can come in every once in awhile. Yeah I'm sure he'd be fine with that.
I guess tomorrow will be my last day though for now. It's been such a short time, but I really enjoyed it. I got to know a great group of people and so much more. Without this I would've never seen Ukai again. I can't imagine now. He's the best guy ever. I'm so glad he's in my life.

Yep everything was great! See ya tmr

I text him back and head to my notes app.
Reminder to take Ukai and I dancing.

I wouldn't mind another dip kiss. He's a pretty good dancer too. Who knew?

I get off the couch and grab a quick bite to eat.
I guess I'll see everyone tomorrow then and I definitely have to ask if I can come help out sometime.

To the person that commented dancing in the rain: I love you😩🤌💕💕
It was such a cute idea. I'm sorry I didn't write it as well as I'm sure you imagined it, but it was soo cute and a much better idea than what I had originally planned. Pretty short chapter sorry, but I got some surprises planned soon🥳🥳
See you later and thanks for reading!