25

"She's really got to go."

I nod.
"Yeah I know, Takeda. But what can I do? I have this feeling he's gonna choose her side over mine. I mean they have been friends for a long time."

Takeda frowns.
After yesterday I needed to vent and he's always there to help me.
"Quit thinking like that. They haven't seen each other in awhile. She just shows up out of nowhere and you......well I just know you guys love each other."

I sigh.
"Yeah I do, but...."

"But nothing! It will work out in some sort of way. Have some faith."

I smile at him.
"Yeah alright."
I shouldn't feel defeated unless something happens. For now I should just try to relax.
"And if anything happens then you know I'm always here for hugs and vents and I will have ice cream and movies ready for you."
I laugh.
"You're the best, Takeda."

"Yeah I know."
**
It's been 2 days since Ukai last texted me. I wonder if Lynn actually told the truth. No she definitely didn't. She's doing whatever she can to turn him against me, but he hasn't heard my side yet. I don't want to show up the volleyball
practice just yet. I can't imagine the amount of tension there will be.

If Ukai won't come to me, then maybe I should come to him. It's not like I don't know where he lives. Hopefully we can resolve this issue and go back to how we were.

I stand up and grab my jacket ready to run out. Wait. I should think about this rationally. I can't just show up randomly to his door without notice.
I shoot him a text.

Almost immediately he replies. I can't help the smile on my face. That was quick.
**
I knock on his door.
"Hey Y/n."
"Hey."

He scratches the back of his head.
"I guess go ahead and come in."
It feels so awkward honestly. I hate it.

He sits down and gestures me to sit as well.
"So Lynn told me some stuff."
I glare.
"Stuff? What do you mean by stuff? Let's hear what she had to say."

He looks away. He probably feels the same way I do.
"Basically she said you've been acting rude to her ever since you guys met. She doesn't appreciate being treated mean verbally and that at the restaurant, you threw your drink on her for no reason."

"Are you kidding me?! That's what she said?"
I'm about to go off.
"Now wait hold on. I obviously don't believe her.....all the way."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Now wait before we go in depth. Let's hear what's been happening from you. I just want to learn the truth."

I cross my legs.
"Fine I'll tell you what really happened."
I tell him about how I tried at first to be her friend. I go into detail about all the stuff she's said to me and what she said the day we had our talk. The whole time he just nods.
Then I tell him about how aggressive she was at the restaurant.
"I lost my temper and I did throw my drink on her and now here we are."

He leans back.
"I see."
"I see? Really?"

He looks at me confused.
"What.....?"

"All you can say is I see? I'm your girlfriend Ukai. I thought we were supposed to stick together. You know I honestly thought this whole time you would stick by my side through this situation, but look at what's happened. You even let her take a shower here. A shower! That's the biggest red flag ever, but for some reason I still trust you."

He looks upset.
"I'm sorry. I would never do that to you. She said that her apartment's shower wasn't working so I let her take a quick one here and then sent her home. I don't.......I wouldn't........"
He sighs and comes toward me.
He clasps our hands together.

"I'm so so sorry y/n. I should've  never trusted Lynn. I wish I could stop hurting you."

He sounds so genuine, but I still feel so conflicted. I take my hands away.
"Ukai I need some time."

"What are you saying?"
I place a hand on his cheek.
"Ukai I think we should take a break. I don't want to end this, but we need some time away from each other romantically. Let's be friends again......for now."

"B...but I...."

"We can figure stuff out and find time for ourselves. I..I'm sorry."
I give him a kiss on the cheek and grab my bag.
As I go to leave he grabs my wrist.

"Please don't go."

"I'm sorry", I whisper and rush out.
I feel the tears prick my eyes.
Whoever said love was easy is a fool.

Ahhh sad chapter I'm sorry luvs🙆‍♀️😫
Chile anyways enjoy enjoy❤️❤️

Scoring my heart (Coach ukai x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara