Revealed 6

I could hear was crying. So much crying it was hurting my ears. That wasn't the worst part, it was the fact that it was Thalia's crying. I was laid on the floor of the kitchen with smears of blood all over the tile. I knew it wasn't mine because I could just feel throbbing in my head and no blood was seeping out of any part of my body, I lifted my head to find the source and scrambled to my feet where there was a trail of bloody footsteps; a man's. The trail led towards Thalia's room.

Fear.

Pain.

Worry.

Those three emotions drove me to rush over to her baby room even if my head was pounding a million times a second. There were blood stains on the side of her door close to the door knob, I pushed the door open and the strong back of a man I thought I would never see in years held her to his chest with blood dripping down his fingertips.

Cole was looking down at Thalia when a shaky breath came out between my trembling lips he looked up and with a sinister smile plastered on his blood smeared face.

"She's mine Isabella."

My eyes blinked open and my lips were trembling. The blankets were pulled back to the end of the bed and I had sweat covered all over my forehead. I turned over and saw Thalia nestled in some blankets with pillows surrounding her so she wouldn't fall out of the bed. I leaned over and held her tiny hand in mine while giving her a kiss on her delicate forehead. The dreams were crucial and every time they felt more and more real. I got up from the bed realizing that I needed to change. My back was sweaty and prickles of sweat could be felt on my forehead. I tucked Thalia in and stared at her plump face a little longer.

She was beautiful. She would be beautiful. Strong and persistent. I still couldn't believe that she was a part of me. It blew my mind away every time I looked at her. We had come so far but deep down I knew, I knew that my dreams would be reality and he would come. I could feel as I woke up in the mornings. My drives to work were always consumed with 'what if's'. I had grown anxious. My palms sweaty and always on the verge to just heard back home and cuddle up to Thalia's side where I thought it would be safe.

I entered the bathroom and flicked on the lights. I switched on the sink and poured cold water on the palm of my hands as I wet my face. I had vicious purple bags under my eyes and in this moment my body could finally feel the exhaustion from those dreams. Tonight wasn't the only night, every night after I had left was the same.

He was always in the frame of my nightmares. His face consumed every space in my mind when my head hit that pillow. I was scared for my life, and most importantly the life of my child.

••••

Diapers and baby formula are basically your main resources as a mom, you run out of those like you would run out of milk while living with five boys. After work I was exhausted. Completely tired as I set foot to buy the things that I needed. Thalia was sleeping like a bear in hibernation while I pushed her around in a cart and I had never been so thankful.

I grabbed two baby formulas and two packets of diapers. The baby clothes weren't hard to miss, especially when the girls clothes had so much on the racks. I decided to go ahead and buy Thalia a few more clothes she did not need because Laura and Conrad seemed to buy her enough but I did it anyway. I realized that being a mother to a little girl was more difficult than I thought. The self-restraint in buying her all these clothes was nowhere there. When I liked something for her, I bought it. There was no decision to be made about it weather to buy it or not and I had made it a bad habit.

There was so much clothes that I didn't even see the small black haired pregnant lady looking in the same rack. She looked up at me with a surprised expression.

"Isabella! Hey!" She says with a bright smile and waddling her way over to me to give me a hug

"It is isn't it?!" I say while hugging her small frame

"Where's Addy?" I say looking around

"She's with her uncle probably running around somewhere around here." She says with a little wave of her hand.

"Well you don't seem to stop growing, I thought you were having a boy..?" I say looking at her still swollen belly.

"Oh yea I am it's just the girls section has so much pretty clothes. I can't help myself." She smiles sheepishly as she looks at a cute onesie with the front saying 'Daddy's girl' and a cute little dinosaur with a crown on top of it.

"I know, I have so much clothes from Thalia it's ridicu-" I could smell him. His scent was still the same like the first day we met and the night we had dollar ice creams together. It floated in the air and his woodsy scent sent me into a frenzy. It was worse than the first time and my wolf whined inside as I sensed him getting closer. The connection immediately changed to static as he grew nearer. It was more prone and that much more sensitive. My body stood still as I saw his figure.

"Bella!" I hear Addy scream from behind her uncle who stood as still as a rock.

I looked up into his dark eyes and his gaze drifted towards the baby car seat that was on the cart and a ferocious growl ripped through his muscled chest. He charged my way and I planted my feet into the carpet of the baby section. He was furious as he got closer and closer to the cart. I shoved my hands towards his chest as hard as I could pushing him back just slightly.

"Stop! Stop! Don't Sebastian please. She has nothing to do with you!" I say yelling at him while punching his chest. Violet was yelling holding her swollen tummy while Addy was huddled behind her mother, hiding from her Alpha of an uncle.

"This has everything to do with me Isabella!" He says yelling while his neck goes red as a tomato, his eyes pitch black like the ink in a pen.

"I WASN'T READY! And if you touch a strand of hair on her head Sebastian I will NEVER forgive you! Do you understand me! Leave her out of it, mate or not you do not get to touch her!" I yell looking up at him while still pushing him away from Thalia who started whining in her seat.

At the sound of Thalia's little wails it went quit in the baby department. I glanced up at Sebastian's eyes and noticed how the black in his eyes started to fade as he looked up towards Thalia moving her little arms around in her seat. I was still breathing hard. My entire body burned everywhere. My hands were in a fist crumpling Sebastian's shirt and shocks of electricity where running up and down my arms at the contact. He looked down at me as I turned around heading towards Thalia to take her out of her seat and cradle her in my arms. I felt a hand wrap around my upper arm and turned to look up at the strong muscled man standing before me. Green eyes piercing through my brown ones. His jaw twitched as he looked down on me.

"You're heading back home with me, both of you are."