Date Night 14

I had nothing to wear. Absolutely nothing. I was looking through my closet with frustration. I had dresses all over the bed and I could no longer see the floor of the walk in closet. That was until the doorbell rang and in came Violet holding a white box and Adeline at her side with a pair of black heels and a makeup bag.

"From Sebastian." Violet says with a wink. I had never been surprised before and now that someone was finally making an effort it felt different. I felt the love and devotion. I couldn't help but give Violet a hug as she entered and led them up both to the bedroom.

"What in the h-."

"I know I know." I looked at her embarrassed as she tried her hardest to not step on the clothes on the ground. I attempted to just kick them out of the way and shove the rest of the stuff in a corner.

Violet sets down the white box and Adeline followed with setting down the black heels on the bed and then headed into the big restroom where she set down the makeup box.

"So how's this little guy?" I ask pointing to her protruding belly.

"I feel like he's already a handful even if he hasn't popped out yet but other then that he seems fine in the little oven." Violet says smiling down at her belly. I smiled back remembering my pregnancy with Thalia even if it wasn't the perfect pregnancy, a child growing inside you is something that I would love to do all over again.

"Where is Thalia anyway?"

"Yea Bwella where is she?" Adeline asked looking up at me with her cute plumped lips and thick braid.

"She's asleep in the room next to us sweetie she should wake up in a little bit so you can play with her okay?" Addy nods her head and sits herself in a chair that is set in the corner of the bedroom, looking around and humming to herself the ABC's.

"She's such a sweetheart." I step back into the restroom where Violet is setting down different kinds of makeup products.

"Thank you, she's always so happy and giddy it warms up my heart every time. My mom always says that I was just like her as a child." Violet says as she continues setting down tons of makeup.

"You told me you had her young..?" I say as I drag out the question.

"During high school actually." she says with a wince.

"Are you okay? I can help set up the makeup Violet, you sit down." I say as she whispers a thank you.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to, you know, do my makeup because I can do it?" I say sincerely.

"Yea it's fine, I can do it Isabella let me just rest my feet before I get started." She says rubbing her stomach.

"So you had Adeline young then..?"

"Oh yea.. Sebastian was pissed. Seb had no clue about Tristan at the time and it was just a complete mess." She says giggling at the memory.I lean against the counter as I continued setting out the makeup.

"I was five months pregnant with Adeline when I finally told Sebastian. My mom was the first one to know as soon I peed on that pregnancy test."

"What did Sebastian do when he found out?"

"He almost killed Tristan that same night that they met. Tristan was a rogue he didn't have a family and he lived in an abandoned little shack on the outskirts of Sebastian's territory. We met as I was walking to school one morning. I could remember seeing him from afar. I knew right away that he was my mate. Tristen was very to himself at first, I always seemed to push him to do things we probably shouldn't have been doing but you know... the bond that we shared was so strong." She was still so young. But I knew that she was a good mother. Adeline was a sweetheart and I knew she got it from the people that raised her.