Intensity 16

Sebastian's lips were on mine in a matter of seconds and before anything else happened he led us up towards our bedroom. We reach the top of the stairs our door slams as he pushes me up against the wall. The heavy breathing and intensity doesn't stop between us as he trails his hands over my breast and down my stomach till he reaches my hips.

I trail my hands over his chest and and down towards his hips skimming the hem of his jeans. He tenses under my touch.

Sebastian's hands grab at my shirt and I lift my arms quickly as he slips off the shirt only to travels my cleavage. I don't give any thought in knowing that my body was now open to him like a book. I was unfocused. Fuzzy. Deep with an emotion that filled my heart. I swirled my finger right by his hip, only teasing him more and more until his hand takes a hold of my wrist. He then takes a hold of my other one and puts both my arms above my head. I bite my lip as his head dips down towards my breast. His tongue and lips leave a trail of heat. Everything feels so right and the connection between both of us intensifies as bite marks and soft slow deep wet kisses are left on only places we will both now will ever know about one another. I reach for his neck and cradle it as my canines come out and claim him as mine. It's a beautiful feeling to feel and share the mind body and soul with someone. I couldn't help but fee like everything would be okay.

****

Seb was fast asleep after. I didn't mind though. Watching him was soothing and he looked handsome. The structure of his face was more detailed, his features strong as his head lay on a pillow.

I lay on his chest as I could hear his heart pounding underneath my touch. I traced my finger around his chest making meaningless symbols. My hand traced lower and lower to the blanket which was at his waist. I got a hold of the blanket and as I was about to uncover him, his tanned hand wraps around my tiny wrist and a gasp comes out between my lips.

"Isabella." he says sternly.

"Yes?" I drawl out.

"Unless you want to stay in bed the rest of the day, I suggest you not sweetheart." His eyes still closed as my cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

I place a light kiss on his chest and as I do his arms encircle me my little frame and he pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling his waist. A moan slips at the skin to skin contact under the blankets. He opens his eyes and chuckles at me as another blush appears yet again on my face.

"Don't laugh at me." I say getting a hold of the blanket to try and cover up my chest.

"You're beautiful. Stop it." He says while bringing my head towards his to kiss. Our tongues intertwine and as they do the bottom half of my body starts to grind under the sheets. He grunts and pulls on my lip. His hands wandering further down and pulling me closer to him, my hips start grinding and my head dips low towards his ear. I take a hold if it in between my teeth and his hips buck towards the spot thats craving him most.

"Shi-"

"Sebastian!" I hear Violet yell from downstairs.

My eyes widen at Violets voice and as soon as I hear little feet stomping up the stairs. I wrap the blanket around myself, grab my clothes and rush towards the restroom and slam the door. I can hear Sebastian laugh through the other side as my cheeks turn red.

"Uncle Seb! Uncle Seb!" I hear Addy's voice as she gets closer to the door.

"Addy get away from the door now."  Violet says.

"But mom we gots to twell them." Addy says

"I know baby, I know." Violet says sincerely. My hand tightens around the long sheet around my body and my heart quickens as I hear Seb get up from the bed and slips into his jeans. I shove my clothes on myself and try to fix my hair as best as I could.

I open the restroom door just to see Seb open the door to our bedroom and Addy by her moms side squeezing her hand and biting her little lip. Violet has an expression of worry.

"Hey what's wrong?" I say kneeling down to Addy's height to give her a kiss on the cheek. Her lip trembles as she looks at me. I look up at Violet and stand up to her height. She purses her lips at me and stutters as she speaks.

"M-mom and Thalia got into an accident."