Lovely Widow 8

I couldn't stop gazing at her as she was in a deep slumber. Thalia as a baby was an image that would never leave my mind. Her cheeks were so plump as I had her wrapped in a blanket and she kept on making frowning faces. It was crazy to think that I carried a child for months only for her to be right here in my arms. 

Walking down stairs in the morning while feeding a baby was a mission. I was new to my surroundings and unlike any other mornings, I had woken up in a room that smelled like him. The entire house consumed me of him. Woods, spice, and every angle that I had turned in his bed was like getting a whiff of him.

I continued down the stairs with Thalia in my arms. There was food being cooked, bacon, and eggs. The smell of honey surrounded the kitchen. It was unsettling as I grew more hungry. Sebastian turned around as he heard Thalia gurgle and his green eyes looked directly at her. 

"Morning." His eyes snapped up at me. Realizing he was starring at her for too long. I put her baby bottle on the island as he nods in my direction and puts a pancake on a plate, pushing it in my direction. 

"Here eat, Im going to change and we can take off to get your belongings." I nodded my head and maneuvered Thalia over my shoulder to burp her. 

Thirty minutes later we arrived at my place and Sebastian carried Thalia's car seat with her sleeping in it towards our little condo. We approached the front door and I stood there frozen as I realized I was letting him into my home. I unlocked the door and everything was the same as I left it when we had gone to get Thalia's necessities at target. Sebastian set down her car seat on the couch and turned to me, "We can leave the furniture here if you want and take Thalia's crib and other things to the house. I had some guys paint a room today. It's next to ou-..I mean mine so she has her own room now." He looked down towards her. I knew he was curious about her. The man that I was destined to was intrigued by the little pup. 

"You didn't hav-"

"I wanted to. I'm sorry about what happened last night. We all have a past and I know I wasn't in it before but I want to be in it now for you and for her." I stood there not saying a word. Emotions ran through me and I knew that he saw how red my ears turned. I walked towards him carefully were he stood by Thalia's car seat. I reached my hand up towards his neck and curled my fingers around the back of his head and pulled him towards me.

My lips came in contact wit his cheek as I kissed it gently. I pulled away and my cheeks flame up as I look down. A hand is pressed under my chin and I look up into soaring green eyes that I knew would do me no harm. Sebastian wraps his arm against my lower back and hugs me to his chest. He places a kiss on my forehead, "If you're going to be a part of my life Isabella, then so is she."

••••

We didn't come back to pack grounds until midday. We made a beeline towards the house and I carried Thalia while Sebastian was walking up ahead and carrying our bags. We set foot inside the house and Sebastian headed towards upstairs to set the bags down.

"You can take the room with Thalia again her room isn't finished and her crib isn't up yet either. I'll sleep in a guest room later tonight." I hear Sebastian shout from upstairs.

I didn't reply back. I sat myself on the couch after a long day of packing our things in bags and observe the interior of the beautiful home. The T.V. has a video game console and movies were stacked along the shelves. There were pictures along the walls that I didn't look too much into when I first got here. I stood up from the couch and made my way towards a picture frame that has two young children with black hair and deep green eyes. The ocean was in the background. One of them was Sebastian who had a cute grin on his face with his eyes gleaming in the sun light and the other was his sister Violet.