New Pack of Wolves 9

I was so nervous. My hands were sweaty and I was clenching them every second as I held Thalia in my arms. I couldn't stop pacing back and forth in Sebastian's room trying not to think about a way to get out of this. I wanted to make a break for it.

"Isabella are you ready?!" I jump a little at Sebastian calling me and let out a panicky breath.

He opens the door to his room and I look up and notice his black dress shirt and his nice fitted khaki pants hanging loose on his hips along with some casual boots. He sees me walking around the room nervously, something I've been doing for the past hour and rushes over to my side.

"Hey, hey, hey we don't have to go if you don't want to." Sebastian put his arm over my shoulder and the warmth of his arm and body brought me comfort as I leaned into him more.

"I'm okay here, take Thalia." I hand Isabella over to him in his strong arms and kiss her on her forehead as we descend towards the stairs and out the front.

As we walk down the walkway I could smell all the different scents roaming in the air. People were talking and murmuring words that I couldn't comprehend as we got closer and closer. At my raspy breath Sebastian puts a hand on my lower back for comfort and slightly pushes me forward urging me to keep on going.

We head through the back door of the pack house where a huge living room is,  we then walk towards the front door were I can see people outside the window standing outside waiting for their new Luna to be presented to them.

"Hey I'm right here alright." It was the closest that we had been to one another. His breath hit the junction of my neck, chills ran up and down my body as his lips slightly touched my skin.

"Don't do that. Its distracting." With a huff I push myself away from him. A slight laugh slips out between his lips, "It's not funny." I turn around to face him and seeing him cradle Thalia so gently was an ideal picture that I wish someone could take so it could last forever. Sebastian still held her awkwardly but he held her as close as he possibly could. 

"Come on let's get this over with." Sebastian gripped the door knob and turning it so we can both step outside into the crowd. The door opened and outside revealed a big crowd full of anxious people. Men were standing on guard outside of the crowd. Women were huddled close to their mates and children were trying to get the best view they could as I saw their little heads peek from the crowd. 

Elders had chairs to sit on but were standing at the presence of their Alpha. The porch that wrapped around the pack house was clear of people for the exception of Sebastian's mom who was looking at us in an honorable way. I spotted Violet with her baby bump and I'm guessing the man next to her was her fiancé/mate who was just as tall as Sebastian if not a bit shorter. A man a few inches shorter then Seb came up from behind us and kneeled down before us. A beautiful lady was next to him and bowed down her head as well with a new born baby in her arms. Once I looked over at what they were doing I looked around confused then I turned around towards Sebastian. He nodded his head just slightly as if saying 'just go along with it'. Sebastian handed Thalia over to me as he stepped forward and looked towards his pack.

"Over the years each and every one of you have found your mate and I have finally found mine. A mate is the one who holds you and is there for you when you comeback home. They are here to hold and to love. So today I present to you my beloved mate, the Luna of The Blood-well pack, Isabella Martin." Cheers erupt around the pack house as I step forward with Thalia in my arms. My face immediately flared red at the eyes and the chants of their new Luna. I was new to all this. It was different. But in this difference I felt free. 

"Tonight we feast for our beloved Luna who has joined us for the better life of this pack." With that last sentence people separate towards the food where picnic tables are scattered around the front yard. As people left to eat, the man and woman who had bowed before came up to us along with their new born baby.