Showers 22 (Sebastian's POV)

She looked different. The shape of her body as the pillows consumed her small frame made her look little. I couldn't stop staring at her. Having her here was safe but knowing that her other half that was also a part of me was still out there, was something I wouldn't be able to tell her when she woke.

A mother's bond to her pup was everything. You could feel the distance when you were too far, feel the love when you were close enough. I gathered my head in my hands as I sat on the chair. My mind racing with thoughts on where Thalia was.
I heard a knock on the door and my mothers face came into view. Her hair in a loose bun that structured her face perfectly. Her and violet had the same exact head shape and it never seemed to surprise me that both women were the exact same person, physically and emotionally. She walked towards me, her facial expression as she she looked upon Isabella was filled with worry. She didn't say anything we just sat as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"You doing okay son?"

"I feel better knowing she's here, but Thalia is still out there and when she wakes up I don't know whats gonna happen next."

"You'll feel her pain. Every ounce of it, and when you do, you'll be there for her." I looked at Isabella once over and it felt like I had fallen in love all over again.

The truth was I did every time I saw her.

****

Isabella

I got up from where I lay. My knees almost buckling from not being able to lift myself. My hand shot straight towards my mouth. Holding back the vomit that made its way up my throat. I retched nothing but saliva. The taste on my tongue was vile as my body fell limp against the cold toilet. Tears slowly appeared as I thought about where I was. How I ended up here. It was familiar but I felt far away. I was here but my mind was elsewhere.

I lifted myself from the cold floor making my way towards the light switch. Flicking them on only to see my reflection. My face was cut up and light green bruises seemed to cover up my face. One thing that caught my attention the most was my belly. They had changed me into plaid pajama pants and a light yellow tank top that seemed to show everything. I didn't have a bra on and my nipples were cold from the cold tile under my feet. I looked and continued to stare at this person that wasn't me. I turned to the side realizing the change that was beginning in my body. I was in a trance and immediately my mind remembered everything. I look up and Sebastians body enters the restroom staring at me with so much emotions that I couldn't even name one.

I turned around facing him and I couldn't hold my tears back or myself. I walked towards him, my lips trembling at the thought of never seeing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. Our bodies molding as the warmth he gives off surrounds me with comfort.

He grabbed a hold of both my wrists and looked me in the eyes. His eyes feeler with a type of vibrancy that I would never understand. They feel like home.

"Isabella"

"Mmm.." I say now parting my eyes away from him and looking at his face.

"You need to sit and we need to talk."

****

We were currently in the tracking room. I sat quietly reading the board looking at the pictures. I re-read everything. Traced every route with my eyes. Embedding every curve into my head. A trail, that would hopefully lead us to her. My eyes shut thinking about Thalia. Her pain. The pain I felt from being so far away. My chest continued to clench from holding back the tears that wanted to come out. My heart was in my hands as I thought of what Cole had that meant so much to me.