Truth 11

It was Sunday. My back was pressed against Sebastian's chest as we lay on the big couch his arm was placed over my waist. Sebastian had fallen asleep as I lay in his arms.

It felt so good. Too good actually.

Almost unreal. I was at peace with him by my side. I didn't flinch every time Sebastian's skin came in contact with mine or when he would kiss my neck or touch my hip when my shirt had ridden up. It was sensual. Sweet. Little things that I haven't felt in so long.

Over the past week, all he's done was track. The unwanted rogue was no longer in the area and Sebastian had been left with worry. You could see it on his face. I kept my mouth shut and as soon as he spoke that the rogue was off the lands I felt like I could breath a little better. My instincts had got the best of me and I knew that this was just the beginning.

I saw Laura and I had never upset her more until now. She felt so neglected that I went to the flower shop to get her a big bouquet of flowers. I had never felt so bad in my life until then. She had helped me so much and I had left without an explanation.

The pack had warmed up to me but they were still more curious about Thalia, the children couldn't get enough of her. I helped in the kitchen with Lilliana and the other lady's who were extremely generous.

There was a woman there that was older than me. Beautiful. Model like. That's when I found out she was one of Violets old friends in high school. Her name was Mia. She had medium length hair that had a little bit of highlights in it and her tall figure that towered over my five foot four inches. She was nice but it was a forced nice. When we both helped in the kitchen everything seemed off. I felt like she was watching me more than cooking.

"..Isabella" Sebastian hums as he snuggles into the back of my neck.

"Yea?" I ask curiously grabbing onto his hand to stop from making my hip tingle. He knew the little spots and it was one thing that I knew would drive me insane.

"You remember the night of the pack meeting right? When I had brought you upstairs and changed you into your shirt..yo-..you had little scars covering your body. You've never told me about your past other then the fact that you went through a rough time and that you had to leave but, those scars that paint your body say otherwise Isabella." I tense up a little beside him, he had never mentioned anything before.

"You never really pushed me for questioning." I say raising my eyebrow even though he couldn't see the worry on my face.

"Well when your ready, I'll be here." he says trailing his lips over the back of my neck

"Mmm..okay." I say falling into a daze as he lifts himself just slightly so he covers my lower half with his muscular body.

Over these past few weeks I've noticed how he's cautious with some of the moves he makes. He won't kiss me..at all and I didn't know to be mad or not about it.  It's always trailing his fingers over my hip or kissing my neck so much that he leaves little bite marks.

Sensual was the word to describe the way I felt about the affection. Like right now as he lowers his lips so that he's kissing my chest but doesn't pass the material of my tank top. It's a thrilling type of feeling like riding on a roller coaster.

"You smell so good..like woods and baby lotion." he says nipping at my neck. The comment doesn't even bother me. I'm too caught up with his lips on my skin that make me go haywire.

I wrap my arm around his neck and inhale his scent as my lips skim over the junction between his shoulder and neck. As soon as my canines come out I hear Thalia upstairs crying and hear her flip over in her pink sheets. With a light huff Sebastian pulls away and helps me off the couch.