Pajamas 15

There was a rock song that was blasting through the speakers of the house. Sebastian had got up super early for some meeting and Thalia was out with Sebastian's mother and Violet.

I had the house all to myself as I had my hair tied up in my pjs making French toast. I was comfy and enjoying the morning.  The door bell rang and my ears perked up at the shuffling coming from the other side of the door. I walked towards the door, spatula in hand and opened it.

"You again?" Mia asked with a scoff.

"If you don't like me, why bother coming around to the house when you know I live here. You can leave or have one of the men escort you." I say furiously.

"I came to give you guys these. If you could hand them over to Seb that would be appreciated." With one finally glance Mia winks. I slam the door, cookies in hand and head towards the trash can in the kitchen and dump the freshly baked plate of cookies in it. My French toast burnt in that little while and in the process they went down the trash can along with those cookies.

A few minutes later Sebastian had arrived. He seemed upset. Frustrated as he came in with his hands above his head and his breathing was super fast. I rushed towards him his breathing was frantic and unsettling.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" I say reaching for his arms that were above his head. I got a hold of them and set them on my hips. He squeezed them but not tight, just enough for reassurance as I wrapped my arms around above his shoulders and brought his forehead down upon mine so they were both touching.

"Seb talk to me. I'm here." I say peppering his face with kisses. He finally looks at me and he hid something behind his eyes but I couldn't pin point it. He looked directly at me and his hands had made their way to my face where held me in place as we looked at one another.

"Sebastian....tell m-" He crushes his lips to mine. I felt stuck. What the? His lips caress mine softly as he kept on kissing them slowly but sensually. He walked us backwards up against the wall where picture frames were and as he did a few crashed onto the floor and I turned my head towards the broken frames now splayed out on the floor.

My neck was wide open for Sebastian to ravish. He didn't lose time as my flesh tempted him. He bit into my neck where a shiver raked like a wave and hit my body. It brought a chill to my bones and I fell limp against his strong chest. Sebastian's hands cupped both my thighs as my legs automatically wrapped themselves around his torso.

Oh man. This is really happening.

He carries me as he nips at my neck a little more roughly. He sets me on the couch and I rip off his shirt as he straddles me.

It was only nine in the morning. Why? Why do this to me. I look down at myself and realize the pajamas I'm still in. My face turns as red as blood and I cover my face with my hands. He laughs at my attempt to shy away and pulls my hands away from my face.

"Don't do that." He says while brushing his thumb over one of my brows. I nod my head and pull his lips back down on mine. My fingers skim over his toned body as he flexes under my touch and I smirk under his lips. He bites my lip and a moan comes out between them. Sebastian's hands skim the hem of the pajamas and my body tenses lightly. He continues to trail his fingers down the band and my body pulses with friction at the contact of our skin. He slips his hand under my shirt and trails his hand over my stomach. My scars I knew he could feel. They were like light trails of a map. I was open for him. Out on display for him to see me as me.

His eyes turn black as we make eyes contact and he looks at me deeply. I knew what he was thinking. But he was also asking. I didn't bother with answering back. I knew what this was and right now we were all that we needed.