Home Baking 10

It was warm under the covers and I smelled like woods and smoke from the bonfire that was outside yesterday. I opened my eyes towards Thalia who was playing with her little toes. Sebastian was still laid out on the uncomfortable chair and I couldn't help but stare at him. His hair fell over his face just slightly making him look like the little boy in the picture on the beach. Thalia noticed me moving and like a curious baby, she stopped playing with her toes and turned her head in my direction.

"Hey baby.." I whisper trying not to wake up Sebastian as she try's to crawl close to my stomach. I wrap my hands around her little body and pull her towards me as she gurgles with her fingers in her mouth. I giggle as Thalia makes funny noises. Baby saliva drips down her chin. Her little head bobbles and she looks curiously over at Sebastian who is now wide awake.

"Good Morning." He says huskily as he lifts up his head towards Thalia.

"Good morning." I smile up at him as he stretches in the chair. He still had no shirt on, not even a blanket that covered his defined stomach. I tore my eyes away from him and play with Thalia a little more before swiping her hair over to a side and kissing her cheek.

Sebastian lifts himself up from the chair and as he turns around I notice a black tattoo with roman numerals on his right shoulder blade. I lift myself up from the bed and place Thalia on the bed playing with the fluffy gray sheets. I grab Sebastian's arm and pull him towards me. I skim my fingers over his soft tanned skin where the ink is perfectly printed on his back.

"What does it mean?" I ask with curiosity. He turns around and grabs my hand from where it's placed on his skin. I knew it felt like fire when we touched. The feeling never left from our bodies and everything I felt, I knew he felt more.

"It's the date that my father died." He says sincerely as he looks down on my hands. He lets go and the warmth is gone. He slightly smiles. And kisses the side of my cheek only to walk away from our closeness.

••••

After Sebastian had got into the shower I went in after as he took care of Thalia. He kissed the top of both our heads before throwing himself into pack work. I went back towards the house where Thalia had all her little toys to play with. I had no idea what to do all day other than watch her.

I took a tour of the house and there was so much more rooms then I expected for just one man. I observed more of the pictures that were on the walls of the living room and hallways. His dad was a huge man, in all the pictures he towered over his beautiful wife. Violet and Sebastian were the cutest kids ever as they both looked up to their father. A knock was heard from downstairs and with Thalia in my hands I rushed downstairs to open it.

Violet and Addy were standing outside the door with bright smiles on their faces. Addy rushed to my legs and hugged them as tight as her little arms could. Violet came in holding her swollen stomach that looked about ready to pop and pecked me on my cheek as a simple greeting.

"How's the day treating you?" She ask's as I set Thalia down on the carpet with Addy to play with.

"It's good, quiet but good" I say sitting on the couch.

"Well Laura called, she sounded a little panicked she said you haven't called her so I brought her number so you can talk to her. She sounded really worried."

"Shit. Thank you so much." I say hugging her

"It's no worry I've been bored at home and Tristan will not let me do anything. It's annoying to say the least."

"Tristan....?"

"Oh sorry he's my mate. The one that had a serious expression on his face last-night." she says giggling.