"See baby, I told you that no one would care." Mikayla said rubbing Bonnie's arms. Awe that's so sweet. Her voice was really raspy which I found satisfying. It made you relax when you hear it.

"Okay I'm back and I'm clothed. Ooh cake gimme." Ty said and took the cake.

I shook my head. "He's so rude y'all my bad. I'm Shunt'A and this is my boyfriend Ty- Jones."

He laughed and apologized. We all shook hands. "I get tunnel vision with food. But for real y'all can call me Tyrie since we're gonna be neighbors and all." He gave them is 300 kilowatt smile and I almost moaned but that would have been embarrassing since he wasn't even looking at me.

"It was nice seeing y'all but we should go. We got one more neighbor to meet before we go back to unpacking. See y'all around."

They both said goodbye and went into their apartment.

We sat on the couch and cracked open the cake to dig in.

I ate my bite and licked the fork before asking Ty what he thought about our new neighbors.

"They seem cool as fuck. It also will give you a chance to make some girl friends..with a couple of girlfriends. You get a two in one deal since they dating."

I snorted. "They are cool but we'll see if we become friends. I don't know how I feel becoming friends with a couple that looks so attractive next to me. They both look like walking Amazonians. It's almost intimidating."

"You're beautiful Shunt'A, compared to them you're a walking goddess in my eyes. There's no need to be intimidated. I'm the one that should be intimidated, I would hate for them to steal you away from me." He joked pouting his lips.

I snorted. "I doubt that babe. They give off the vibe that they're really in love with each other. I don't think they're looking for a third either."

He lifted his eyebrow at my remark, but didn't say anything. He just started staring at me really hard. I was getting nervous and jittery. I never knew what to do when he just stared.

I touched my hair that hasn't been done in a while. Maybe there was a stain on my shirt or maybe frosting on my face.

"What? Is there something wrong with my face?"

"You look so fucking beautiful right now."

"Ty I'm wearing one of my dad's old shirts, some jogging pants, and fuzzy unicorn socks." I laughed at that. I looked like a young mom right now.

"And? Come give me a kiss." His deep daddy voice was out. He was in a mood.

I moved the cake and crawled across the couch the give him his kiss. His big pillowy lips enveloped mine as he kissed me and sucked on my tongue. My body was tingling when his hands started rubbing my butt in soft circles.

His lips left mine just for him to sink his teeth into his bottom lip and look at me with hooded eyes.

"You taste sweet. I guess that's how both set of lips taste huh?"

Was it hot in here or is it just me? My neck and ears was on fire. You couldn't see my blush through the melanin but it was there.

I put my face in his neck so he wouldn't see me almost break my face from grinning too hard.

"You know what? Go get dressed up. I want to take you out tonight."

I moved back to look at him. I smiled. He was really showing some improvement after our argument.

"Really?"

"Yup really. I want to show you off so go out on your favorite dress and heels." He checked the time on the television. "Use the next four hours to shower, shave, and do all that other shit girls do when they get dressed up. Your man wants to show you off tonight."

He smacked my booty and sent me off to our bathroom to shower.

"But I need my bonnet a-and a towel. And my wash cloth. Can you please stop pushing me?" He ignored me and just kept pushing me into our bathroom and started the shower saying he would bring all that I would need for my shower.

I stomped my foot but started getting undressed anyway. I got the water to my liking, hot as fuck, and hopped in. I just kind of splashed around getting warmed up waiting for my body wash and things.

I hated leaving bath stuff in the actual shower so it was pretty empty in the shower. There was only a bar of dove soap in the corner of the tub and one unisex bath cloth in case we had company or forgot our our bath stuff.

"Babe I brought your girly bath stuff. Your towel on on the sink. I also got your good smelling body wash, razor, and shampoo."

I heard the shower curtain open behind me and decided to fuck with my boyfriend. I chose that moment to bend over and pick up the bar of soap that was on the side of the tub, in front of me. I let it suds up in my hands before rubbing it on my body. I tried not to laugh when Ty shouted out profanities.

He yanked the curtain back closed. I couldn't hold in my laughter after that.

He groaned upset. "Mane you play to much. Now I gotta go get my dick to go back down."

"I'm sorry baby I couldn't help but fuck with you a little." I said laughing and massaging the shampoo into my scalp.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You not gone be laughing when you got these eight inches down your throat."

Oop

"Yea. Not so funny now huh?"

He gets on my nerves

This isn't as long as I'd hoped it'd be but I decided to cut the date into the next chapter. I'm going to try and bring back characteristics that both Shunt'A and Tyrie had from earlier chapters.

What do y'all think about Bonnie and Mikayla?

Will Tae make new friends?

Is Tyrie really doing better?

1733 Words