Chapter *63*

Bonnie and Mikayla dropped me off back at home after our mall date. They both had things to do separately, so I told them to just take me home because I didn't want to be a bother.

It just so happens that Tyrie was getting out of his car in the apartment parking garage. If you don't remember, Ty can drive and does own a car, but it took a while to get his car to Florida since we decided to fly here. Whereas, I couldn't drive for shit and didn't want to learn anytime soon because driving makes me anxious.

I waited in the lobby with my few shopping bags for him to board the elevator.

"Heyyy baby." He said kissing my cheek. "Whew I was just about to say you look fucking good but you smell like outside. We gone have to get you a quick shower before I show anymore love." He pinched his nose.

I punched him in the arm and rolled my eyes. "Bruh you don't hear me talking shit about your funky ass armpits after you go play ball. I swear you're trying to choke me out with that stank you give off sometimes."

He held his chest. "Damn girl, that's how you feel?"

I shrugged. "You go low, I go to hell."

"Well I guess we both going to hell, cuz I can't go to heaven without you. I would be bored as fuck. Might as well ask the devil for bunk beds cuz we're gonna be roomies."

I laughed. "Aye bae what are we?"

"FOUR LIFERRSSSS"

"FOUR LIFERRSSSS"

Man we are stupid. TikTok has been our best friend for months now and we were addicted. We could burst out into random tiktoks at any moment.

I unlocked the door and we walked in. I put my things down in the bed room and headed to take a shower. Starting the water, I slipped my shirt off and called out to Tyrie.

"Babyyyyy. Can you come here please?"

A few seconds later Ty leaned against the door frame and watched me get ready for my shower.

"You finally letting me join this time?" He asked biting his lip.

I shook my head and laughed. He was funny as fuck if he thought we were gonna take a shower together.

"Nope. You haven't earned that type of privilege sir. I actually had a question. Did you want to go to Khalil's pool party?"

His face dropped at the sound of his name. "Why you asking me about other niggas? And care to tell me how you know about whatever shit he has going on if he's supposed to be a stranger that you just met."

I rolled my eyes. "Please don't start no shit. I was just asking because I ran into him at the mall and he asked if we wanted to come. He didn't just invite me, he asked Bonnie and Mikayla to come too."

He looked like he couldn't give less of a fuck. "What's that supposed to mean to me?"

"Well aren't y'all friends? Y'all know the same people."

He put his hands together and spoke to me like a two year old. "Just because we know the same people, does not mean that we are friends. To put it simple I don't like that nigga around you because he already spoke on wanting to get with you. I don't trust that."

I poured and took off my pants. I singled my finger in a circle telling him to turn around.

"That makes a lot of sense baby, but I just wanted to meet your friends. I've never met them and barely even heard of any of them. I want to get out the house too."

I continued to strip and get into my shower. Once curtain closed Ty started talking again.

"Man okay just don't expect me to super happy about you setting up a date behind my back."

I laughed at that. "Baby this is not a date unless it's with you. I just want to meet the people you spend your time with besides me. Just imagine how cute we'll look in our matching swim suits. Hashtag couple goals."

He let out a chuckle and I smirked. I got his ass hook, line, and sinker. Ty loved being headass and has been bugging me to wear a matching fit with him.

He pulled the curtain back a bit. He peeked his head in ignoring that he would get wet. "Don't worry, I'm not looking lower than your neck right now. Just make sure you put on that yellow suit I bought you so you can match my yellow trunks. We can look all sexy and melanated."

I nodded and squirted some more Dove body wash into my loofah. "Okay okay now get out so I can put my playlist on and act like I'm on my second world tour."

I enjoyed my shower and sang along to Brent, ChloexHalle, and Meg Thee Stallion. I almost slipped in the tub when I realized what I just agreed to.

Why did I just agree to wear a bikini in public

This one is short I know. Consider it an improper hello.

874 WORDS