Chapter *6*

I headed home early since the pep rally was at the end of school. When I was home I took off my shoes and threw them somewhere. I don't even care that my mama is gone catch a attitude when she get home. Ty- Jones really hurt me, and he didn't even know it.

I'm pissed off that nigga had the nerve to be a hoe after he was just hugged up on me the day before. Over here grabbing my leg and shit then gone hump this bitch in public. We not even knowing each other for more than a week, and he already ruined it. He skipped out on me. Jones knows that I have no one yet he goes and not only leaves, but forgets about me.

Jazmin better be glad I'm a child of God or else-

Nope. Not even going to go there. I don't like him and I don't got feelings. He was my friend for a short time. The only real one I had.

The one girl friend I told y'all about waited to tell me that she was moving. Now I'm just the lonely fat girl with no friends.

*Jones*

Aye y'all this is Jones. My girl Shunt'A and my family are the only ones that can call me Tyrie. Finally a nigga got his own point of view.

I'm seventeen, damn near eighteen years old. I can't wait till I become legal. I'm sexy as hell with my thin beard and dreads. Let's not forget my coco skin and tattoos. Like some girls be saying, 'Melanin Popping'. Let me tell y'all what your boy looking like.

I'm 6'1, compared to mom and little sister I'm a giant. I got dark hazel eyes and good teeth. Since I work out every week, I have hard a six pack. All together I got about 15 tattoos on my arms, neck, and chest. I got a job, so I can buy myself good clothes. What can I say other than I like nice things.

I just started at my new school, North Valley High. I met a female named Tae. She is a fine thicker girl. She not what I usually go for, but she still fine. Right now we just gone be friends. I don't need a distraction.

Anyway, right now there is this thot that is twerking on me.

But how do I know that she's a thot?

Cause she wearing some shorts that's three sizes too small. Plus I saw her with some dudes being thirsty. She was asking them to run a train on her. They laughed at her and told her to go and fuck herself. I only grinded back cause there is a crowd. Some light skinned boy, I think his name is Antonio, took out his phone talking 'bout WorldStar. Then I starting biting my lip and other dumb stuff.

After the rally my principal said we can leave. I started looking for Shunt'A but didn't see her. Damn. I told her we was sitting next to each other. No doubt she saw Jazmin's show. She don't have to stress. I didn't mean to bail on her. I got out my iPhone  and tried calling her.

This is Tae. I'm not able to pick up so call back-

Petty Girl🍑💍💎-  Aye were u at my bad. I didn't mean 2 4get u

*Shant'A*

Tyrie💯💦🍆🔥- Aye were u at my bad. I didn't mean 2 4get u

Me- whatever Jones

Tyrie💯💦🍆🔥- wat I say bout calling me that don't make me have to fight u oml. Were u at

Me- boi bye with that and I'm home

Tyrie💯💦🍆🔥- imma come thru right quick

Me- y?!

Tyrie💯💦🍆🔥- cause u mad and we need to talk

Me- wat if I don't want to see u?

Tyrie💯💦🍆🔥- u gone see me today be there in 5

Me- whatever Jones

I turned off my phone. Though I heard a few pings telling me I had a text first. He gone be here anyway. I can't say I'm not excited to see him. He can talk all he want though. I ain't gone say shit other than we can't be friends no more. See how he react.