Chapter *37*

"Ty stop kissing it." I hissed. "You're making it even more red."

He kissed my wrist again apologizing.

"I'm so sorry, love. I didn't mean to hurt you. I will never grab you that hard again I promise. I was just angry and I wasn't thinking. I was too focused on stomping Nick's bitch ass face in with my timbs, but I know that isn't an excuse."

He pecked the inside of my wrist again.

"Ouch. It's okay Ty really. I just need to ice it before it turns purple."

I took my arm out of his hand. He was pouting kneeling in front of the foot of my bed. I moved him out of my way to go downstairs. I heard him following him. I didn't look back though.

I wasn't mad at him because I understand getting caught up in your head to focus on your own strength. I was still shaken from today's events though. I had never had my traumatic experiences thrown in my face so disrespectfully before. I just wanted to ice my wrist before my dad came home. My father would kill Tyrie and probably sue those other boys if he saw a bruise on me.

I grabbed a frozen bag of peas and applied that to my wrist. I wasn't certain that it would help with the bruise so early but I could hope. I heard Ty's footsteps coming down the stairs soon after me. Ty came into the kitchen, picked me up, and sat me on the island. He of course stood between my legs.

"Let me."

Before I could decline he held the bag of peas gently against my wrist. He looked super focused so I let him continue.

We stayed like that for a while. We chatted about nothing and everything. He would go in intervals between icing my wrist and taking it off when I got too cold. We were talking about the shows that Disney should bring back when my wrist began throbbing again.

"The peas are melted now. My wrist still hurts though." I said softly dangling my legs like a kid.

He tapped my thigh and stepped back.

"Hold up. There is something I always wanted to try."

I laughed at that. "The last time you said that we got into some things."

"We can get into some more if you want."

He had a ice cube in his mouth. I was confused at first but then he took my bad wrist and swirled the ice around on it. He kept his eyes on me the whole time. I watched his tongue wiggle around trying to keep the melting ice cube inside his mouth. His oink lips guided him around my swollen area.

"The ice is melting." I whispered.

The water was forming a puddle on the island. So was I.

"That's the best part. Now I get to clean you up."

My wrist was being licked on and sucked dry. I felt hot as hell. I wished that he would stop wasting time on that part of my body.

Go lower please!

"How low?" His thick eyebrow rose up at the question.

Why do I keep doing that?

"Forget that happened." I said quickly trying to sound aloof. Too bad you could hear my embarrassment from miles away.

He laughed. His white teeth were on full display.

"You're so cute, my love."

He gave me light kisses all over my face but never kissed my lips. I tried to get him to kiss me but he wasn't going. He stepped back just when I was going to get him.