Chapter 15 - NSFW

Start from the beginning

"I wish you were h-here, the real thing's so much b-better…"

Natsu groaned as he unzipped his pants and freed himself. He began stroking his cock in time with her movements, moaning when she started whimpering his name. 

She sped up her movements and pinched at one of her nipples, crying out and praising him despite him not even being in the same room as her.

"I-I'm close, Natsu~" Natsu stroked himself harder and faster, cumming at the same time she did.

The two panted for a minute before Lucy adjusted herself and Natsu went to get a towel to clean himself up.

-xxx

"You're gonna be the death of me, woman."

"Hehe… well, I should probably let you get back to business, huh?" Natsu pouted but nodded in agreement, if he was gone for any longer people might get suspicious. 

"Yea… I should get back, honestly I might just dip this place and go home… it's so boring."

"Aw, don't be like that, King Dragneel. This is important information for your kingdom! Now, don't let me distract you any longer, just hurry home, okay?"

"Of course, see you in a few." He sighed as he hung up the phone. This break was definitely needed, but she was right, he needed to get back to business. 

Lucy set the phone down on the nightstand as she went to clean and put away her toy. She'd been wanting to do something like that since he'd gotten her a phone, and she was very satisfied with the results. 

As she went into the bathroom, she found herself having to take a seat. It was odd that she'd be so exhausted after just touching herself, but then again they hadn't been intimate more than once in the past week. Natsu was just so busy, and although she was dreading being without him for so long, Lucy wished he'd get his visit with Zeref over with. 

~

Natsu grinned the whole way to his room, eager to see his favorite blonde. He was sure to put in an order of dinner since Lucy said she'd been waiting on him.

When he opened the door, the sight that greeted him wasn't what he'd expected to come home to.

"Lucy? What's wrong?" The poor girl was wrapped in the covers and bawling her eyes out. She glanced over at him as she blew her nose into a tissue.

"This...is just so sad!" She cried, breaking down into another crying fit. Natsu turned to look at the TV Lucy was gesturing towards, realizing that some cheesy soap opera was on. He also realized that it was a romantic tragedy, and that the characters were speaking a demon dialect...and there were no subtitles.

"Luce… you can't even understand what's going on…"

"No, but I can understand that it's sad!" He couldn't help but smile, Lucy was always so weird.

Natsu wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly to his chest. "It's okay, if you could understand what they were saying, you'd realize it's pretty poorly written. But you should stop watching it if it makes ya sad, I hate seeing you cry."

She nodded against his chest and held him for a moment longer, taking in the feeling of being in his arms after such a long while. When they released each other, a knock at the door alerted them that their food was ready.

Natsu pulled in the cart of food as Lucy switched the TV onto a comedy movie, this time with subtitles. He organized the plates, separating his food from hers, but jolted when she brushed against his side.

"Um… could I… have some of your food tonight?"

Natsu narrowed his eyes at her as he glanced back and forth between her and the food. "Um… you sure? My food's super spicy…"

"Yes, uh… I'm kinda in the mood for spicy, so it'd be okay… and, really, I'm pretty sure the servants are poisoning my food…" Natsu gaped at her. Poisoning!?

"What? Lucy...what? They're- how do you know that?"

"Um, well lately I've been getting really nauseous after eating, and this morning I practically threw up my entire breakfast. I'm pretty sure it's the food…"

Natsu growled as he ran a hand down his face. They wouldn't dare harm his concubine, would they? Lucy said she could handle it, but this was the last straw. He'd definitely get to the bottom of this. 

"Of course you can have some of my food, but this is serious, Lucy! If they're actually poisoning you, the side-effects could be much worse than nausea!"

Lucy ducked her head and pouted, she knew he'd react this way. "I know, I just didn't want you to worry about it, you've already got a lot to deal with. I had Happy contact Wendy, and she said she'd come by with Grandine and make sure I was okay. I can handle it, really." 

Natsu sighed as he sat on the bed, motioning for her to join him. She leaned into him as she sat, grabbing a portion of his spicy curry. If she wanted to deal with it herself, there was no way he could change her mind, but he was definitely going to have a word with the servants. 

"So, when are you due to leave? To see your brother, I mean." Lucy said in-between bites. Natsu smiled at the sight of her talking with curry in her mouth, impressed that she could handle the spiciness but taking note of how cute she looked. 

"Probably very soon. I got one more big conference out of town and then I can get packing. I won't be gone for long, maybe a week."

Lucy puffed her cheeks as she looked at him, resting her head on his shoulder. "You mean you've gotta go away to a conference again? When? And how far? How long do you think you'll be gone."

Natsu was surprised to see her so upset about this, but he had been spending less and less time with her lately. "I leave the day after tomorrow. It's about a 5 hour drive, and I'll be staying there overnight." 

He jolted back when Lucy threw herself in his arms, nearly making him drop his food. As he set his plate down, he ran circles in her back. 

"You're gonna be gone for a whole day, and then you'll be leaving for a whole week a couple days after!? This is so unfair~ I miss spending time with you!" She tried her best not to cry, but couldn't help herself. 

"I know, princess. I'm sorry, but after my trip to visit Zeref, things will go back to how they were before!" Natsu tried to sound reassuring, but seeing her cry about missing him broke his heart. She squeezed him tighter, and he found himself giving in.

"Alright… how about you come with me to visit Zeref, then?" Natsu nearly fell from the force of which she jolted up with, the blonde smiling brightly. 

"Really? You'll take me with you!? Oh, and Happy too, right? Eek, I'm so excited! I have to pick out what I'm gonna wear!" He had to catch the plates of food as Lucy hopped off the bed and too her wardrobe, eagerly picking out outfits. 

Natsu chuckled at the sight. Yep, she was weird alright.

He'd been afraid of telling her about his plans of taking her with him when he went to see Zeref, worried that she'd be nervous or scared. Turns out it was all for naught, and this means he could fill in Happy, too. Wait'll they find out that they'll be meeting in the fairy kingdom and not Alvarez, which was where he originally told them he was going.