part thirteen

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗁'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗁'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

i did as i promised, and i've given y/n space and time to absorb the bomb i so heavily dropped on her. i hated how things happened, but i suppose it was for the better... i'm just so happy she didn't think of me differently. it's been about 3 days since i've seen her. i wanted to drive over and see her the very next day, but i told her i'd give her space. we've still been texting eachother, so i don't think she's angry with me... just shocked i guess.

today i headed to the studio for a bit, to try and distract my thoughts from y/n. i grabbed a coffee on the way home and as i pulled into my driveway i seen someone's car that i certainly wasn't expecting to see... tate's. tate and i broke up almost 4 months ago so seeing her in my driveway shocked me, but i honestly wasn't surprised.

i walked into my house to find her sitting on the couch, clearly waiting for me. "how'd you get in here?" i asked "eben let me in" she said startled. "why are you here tate?" i asked "jonah, i miss you. i hate the way things ended with us, don't you miss me even a little bit?" she pleaded. "no tate i really don't. i did at first, a lot... but you broke my heart. when i seen you with that other guy, it broke me. i've moved on, so should you" i stated.

"jonah i said i was sorry, it was a mistake and i regret it. and you can't really mean you've already moved on." she hissed "it's been 4 months, i think it's about time we move on. i've found someone who makes me happy, and that i like a lot. even though you hurt me, i hope that for you too. i don't hate you, i just don't love you anymore." i replied. "oh come on jonah... i seen the girl you're with now, and she's not me. you know you miss me" she said, as she walked closer to me.

—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
i've had time to collect my thoughts, i mean it's been 3 days and although it was a huge shock... i miss jonah terribly. i know he didn't intentionally lie, he was just scared... and i get that. i mean so what that he's famous, that doesn't mean our relationship will change... right? we can just keep things private and everything will be the same as it is now... i hope.

i decided today that i was going to just drive over and surprise him. i put on a cute white cropped top and some jean shorts and jumped in my car to head to jonahs. when i pulled up i noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway, but i just assumed it was a friend of eben or corbyns.

as i walked up the sidewalk to his front door i glanced through the window and seen jonah inside with a girl. she was standing so close to him with her arms around his neck. tears pricked my eyes as i felt my heart burst into a million pieces. in a fit of tears i ran away crying back to my car, but not before i ran into a flower pot, breaking it into pieces to match my heart. i drove the whole way home sobbing, the lines of the road blurring together.

i never thought jonah would do something like this, he just seemed so different. i felt like i could truly trust him, and trust never came easy for me. i thought i knew everything about jonah, that i knew him better than i knew myself... but i clearly don't. when i got home i ran straight upstairs to my room, bypassing maya in the living room on the way up. on top of it all, my family doesn't even know jonah and i have been dating. maybe i was too blinded by love, and they could've seen that jonah wasn't who he claimed to be, maybe they could've seen it coming had i just let them in. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥