part six

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗁'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗁'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

"jonah where have you been it's almost show time" corbyn yelled from the backstage door. my heart rate quickened when i looked at my watch to see we only had 5 minutes until time to start the show. as i panicked, luckily corbyn grabbed my arm to drag me inside. i said sorry the best i could to y/n and then disappeared into the building.

"bro were you talking to a fan outside? that didn't end well last time one of us did that" corbyn said with a chuckle as we walked quickly towards stage. "no she didn't know who i was, but her sister is evidently a fan... kinda weird. she was really nice though" i replied "ooo jonah has a crush" corbyn cooed. "i don't have a crush, besides tate and i just broke up... it's not like i'm looking for a relationship right now" i huffed back.

"okay bro... whatever you say. hey if you're not into her then maybe you could set her up with jack... or i'm sure she'd be daniel's type" corbyn teased "no, i'm not setting her up with anyone... plus i didn't even get her number or last name" i replied, realizing i may never see her again. i was pushed out of my thoughts when we finally made it to the stage and then we got into our positions as trust fund baby started to play.

—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
after the concert i couldn't stop thinking about jonah. he was so sweet and so easy to talk to, i hate that i didn't get his last name. i decided i didn't want to lay in bed anymore tonight thinking about jonah so i told mom i was going for a drive and grabbed my keys and left with no exact destination in mind.

after driving for about 20 minutes i finally decided to head to the shop. our family owns a music shop, and now that dad's gone, we all try to keep it going best we can. dad used to teach kids guitar and piano but since there's nobody here doing that anymore, the shop isn't the most busy. we make due though, and me liking music so much makes it a very happy place to me.

the shop closed a couple of hours ago but i decided to go in and just see if anything needed to be done around the place. maya never wants to help clean so it's mostly just me, mom, and our one employee lacy. i unlocked the door and headed inside turning all the lights on. i seen a few things on the counter that were meant to be put in the back room so i headed back there to put them in their place.

as i was in the back room i heard a dinging noise, meaning the bell from the front door had rang. my heart started racing, anxiety instantly rushing over me with my mind going straight to the thought of it being a robber. i had sworn i locked the door behind me when i came in so i was honestly terrified to walk out and face whatever criminal had broke in.

after a minute of collecting myself i crept around the corner to see a tall man standing looking at our music equipment on the wall. my nerves calmed when i realized it was just a customer that didn't know we were closed. i walked out where they could actually see me now "oh i'm sorry sir but we're closed, i must've forgot to lock the do-" i said but instantly stopped when i realized who it was. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥