part four

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

i woke up and ended up telling maya over breakfast about the concert. she absolutely freaked out and thanked me about a million times, and i tried to push the thought of her getting everything she wants all the time out of my head. all day i kept preparing myself for the long night ahead, and before i knew it, it was time to leave for the venue.

we pulled up to the venue where the concert was being held about an hour before the show was supposed to start, leaving us time to stand in line for what seemed like forever before they let us through the gates. we made our way inside and eventually found our seats with about 20 mins to spare until the opening act came out.

"i'm so excited we're actually here, i can't wait to hear eben and then why don't we!" maya squealed excitedly. "yep you're going to have a blast, text me when the concert's almost over" i said "wait what? where are you going?" she asked confused. "i told you i don't care anything about hearing a boyband perform... i'm going to go find a quiet place outside to sit and read my book i brought in my bag" i replied

"are you serious? you'd rather go read some book than enjoy a concert with your sister" she snarked "maya i only agreed to come because i knew how much it meant to you and mom wasn't going to let you go if i didn't come along. mom doesn't have to know i left you alone, you get to enjoy your concert, and i get to read this book i've been dying to start. everyone wins" i replied. she sighed, but then smiled as she realized the opening act was about to come out.

i made my way out of the building and found an ally way behind the building where there was a bench i could quietly sit to read my book. i sat down and pulled my book out, i opened it and started reading after i heard faint screams coming from inside the building, meaning the opening act had officially started the concert.

i sat for about 10 minutes peacefully reading until a door flung open to the building and a man ran out, talking loudly into his phone speaker... great. he didn't notice me but i couldn't help but take notice of him. he was tall with long, curly brown hair and tanned skin. he was very attractive i must admit, but he looked very stressed.

not that i was eavesdropping, but i did hear him yelling into his phone... what seemed like maybe his girlfriend or even an ex maybe? i'm not sure, but he suddenly hung up the phone with an exasperated huff. he sat down on what seemed like a loading dock at the back of the building. he finally looked up and noticed me, which i quickly looked away back down to my book. he caught me being nosy, how embarrassing.

i kept my eyes glued to my book even though i wasn't reading anything after what had just happened. my mind was trying to think about how that must've looked, a stranger just sitting here listening to his conversation and seeing him so frustrated. my thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat, and i looked up to see him standing right in front of me with his hands awkwardly in his pockets.
___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥