part ten

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙣✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙣
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

i curled my hair and put on some makeup, i've never been one to really get dressed up so i decided on a light purple cropped shirt with some baggy black jeans for my outfit. i was so nervous, but so excited. jonah pulled up at exactly 7:30 in a black audi when he got out i seen he was dressed in a nice black, turtleneck long sleeve with jeans and a fedora hat... which he looks extremely good in might i add.

he walked around the car and approached me with open arms, wrapping me in a big hug. "you look beautiful" he said cheekily "you don't look too bad yourself" i said with a wink. he walked over to his car and opened my door for me and then we were off.

"is this your car?" i asked him as we were driving "yeah" he said shyly "i like it, it's really fancy" i said, and he chuckled. "so are you still not telling me where we're going?" i begged "don't worry, you're just about to find out" he said as he looked ahead of us. we drove around a curve and as we passed it on the otherside was an airport. "wait, are we going to an airport?" i asked, but instead of anwsering me he just smiled and kept driving.

after a minute or two of thinking of all the reasons we could be driving up to an airport, jonah stops the car, walks around and then helps me out. "okay what the heck are we doing here" i asked, a little frustrated with my confusion. "we're going on that" jonah said as he pointed to a helicopter in the distance. "ever flown in one?" he asked me "nope" i replied, anxiety washing over me.

we were escorted over to the helicopter and jonah helped me up. i was so scared, but was trying not to show it since i know this must've took a lot of planning on jonah's part, and although i love the date, i'm terrified of heights. when the helicopter actually started to lift up off the ground i couldn't hold in my nerves anymore. i started shaking and shut my eyes in fear. jonah noticed and wrapped one arm around me and grabbed my hand with his other.

"we can get off if you're scared" he said panicking "i'm alright, just... keep holding my hand please" i said, and he smiled at me. after we were actually up in the air, my nerves calmed down a lot. jonah picked the best time of day to do this, because we were seeing the sun set over LA and it was the prettiest thing i'd ever seen. we flew past the hollywood sign and right when i thought the pilot was about to fly back to the airport, he started landing on the side of a hill.

we landed and i was super confused. jonah hopped out of the helicopter and helped me step down, when i looked up there was a picnic set up overlooking LA. jonah walked me over and we sat down to eat dinner and watch the rest of the sunset. "jonah i can't believe you did all of this for me! this has been the best first date ever... actually this has just been the best date ever!" i exclaimed.

"i'm glad you enjoyed it, i had an amazing time with you tonight. sorry if the helicopter ride made you too nervous, next time i'll try and stray away from heights... that is if you want there to be a next time" he said nervously, which i've discovered he's nervous quite a lot, and it's very cute. "of course i want there to be a next time. jonah i really like you... dork" i said, causing him to laugh. he leaned in really close to me "well if i'm a dork, and you like me... i guess that makes you a dork too, huh?" he said, now causing me to laugh. i leaned in even closer "hmm i guess so" he stared into my eyes, then down at my lips. he started to speak, but i cut him off and crashed our lips together. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥