part five

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

"uh i'm sorry you had to see that, i didn't think anyone would be out here" the man said nervously. "oh you're alright, i didn't hear much, i hope whatever has you so upset gets worked out soon" i said, equally as awkward as he was. he stood there for a second before sitting down on the bench beside me.

"so what're you doing out here? are you not here for the concert?" he asked. i slightly laughed "oh no, i had to come for my sister... but i'd rather just sit out here and read. plus boybands aren't really my type of music" i replied. he looked as if he was relieved to hear me say that.

"oh... i get that. i love to read too, but personally i think boybands are pretty cool" he said with a little laugh. "you didn't strike me as the type that would like boybands... but to each their own i guess" i said laughing.

he stuck his hand out for me to shake "i'm jonah by the way... and you?" he asked. i completed his gesture and shook his hand "y/n, it's nice to meet you jonah" i replied with a smile. he laughed and i couldn't help but notice he had a warm, and friendly smile. we sat there for awhile just talking about all kinds of things. he was really cool, and kept me laughing almost the whole time.

after awhile a blonde guy burst through the same door jonah had came out of and frantically looked around until his eyes stopped on us. "jonah where have you been it's almost show time" he said as he ran over and grabbed jonahs arm pulling him towards the door. jonah looked back at me and mouthed "sorry" before he disappeared into the building with the blonde.

i didn't even get his number. i guess the main act was finally coming on stage and his friend probably didn't want him to miss it. the whole situation was weird, but i just kept thinking about how i'll probably never see him again. i tried to continue reading my book, but i was too distracted by what just happened. i sat on that bench just thinking about jonah and his warm smile.

later when i heard the music in the building start to die down i got a text from maya saying it was almost over. so i went and grabbed the car and pulled out in front of the venue. soon everyone started piling out of the venue. it took a few minutes but maya finally made her way to the car and we took off before traffic got any worse.

"so how was the show?" i asked her "oh my gosh it was so incredible! they sounded so amazing live! you really should have stayed, i bet you would've loved it!" she went on and on about the band. i laughed at her enthusiasm as i drove home. i couldn't stop thinking about jonah... i guess it just wasn't meant to be though. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥